You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv EMEA - Product Management - Graduate Role
Every day, Fiserv's hardware and software support the core payment card processing and point-of-sale needs for hundreds of thousands of merchants around the globe. We are the world's largest payment processor, (USD$2.2 trillion processing volume) and we are Clover, the world's leading SMB business management and payments platform. Behind the scenes, we operate a cloud platform providing processing, storage and business management tools for merchants, application developers, service providers and our merchants' customers. Our devices and platform form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between merchants and their customers daily.
Fiserv is an organisation that is experiencing exponential growth in FinTech, and this role encompasses all of the challenges and opportunities associated with that trajectory. Fiserv's EMEA product team operates and strives to excel in the nexus of business, technology and customers. We manage multiple product roadmaps, delivered by our global technology organisation. We ensure that complex commercial and strategic objectives are achieved in partnership with our business and technology counterparts. A role in Fiserv Product Management requires the ability to collaborate across multiple disciplines with subject matter experts and the ability to apply knowledge in areas of expertise outside of one's own when needed.
Fiserv offers a flexible working environment where curious people thrive. Are you interested in joining us?
About the Programme
We are looking for graduates with strong interpersonal skills, who are eager to learn and broaden their knowledge and expertise. You have a Bachelor, Master or PhD degree with 0 - 3 years professional experience
The programme offers you the chance to join the dynamic, fast-moving world of a leading Fintech organisation. Over a 24-month period, you’ll receive on- and off-the-job training, including a job rotation that gives you the opportunity to work across different business units.
About the role
This role is an important position within Fiserv’s Clover Product Management team and a unique opportunity to build and enhance our Clover platform and solutions! The team and technology play a key role in helping to foster a culture of technology excellence, automation, digitisation and better exploitation of data to further enable and accelerate Fiserv’s growth ambitions. We are looking for a passionate Product Management Graduate to join our product management team in supporting us in driving further development of our Clover platform.
In our candidates, we look for a positive attitude, the ability to think and act quickly,a boundless willingness to learn and high EQ.
You are going to:
- Contribute in the product team to define the product vision and help in setting the objectives and key results.
- Support in building a strategic product roadmap that fits in with the overall strategy of the Clover platform.
- Engage with users and partners to collect feedback.
- Collaborate closely with the agile domain teams to deliver quality features and products within the expected timelines.
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with key product, technology, operational and business owners to translate requirements into solutions.
About the Team
Clover is on a significant growth trajectory leading the global SMB POS, payments and solution space. As wholly owned businesses of Fiserv, our shared mission is to help merchants succeed and grow with the leading platform and solutions in the market.
- Successfully completed university degree, preferably in a relevant field (e.g. computer science, business administration) or equivalent
- Strong interest in/motivation to learn about fintech, payments and product development as well as digital technologies
- Approaches problems with curiosity and open-mindedness, is a fast learner
- Innovative, showing a high degree of own initiative
- Team-player, willingness to contribute actively to the overall team spirit
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a global and multicultural environment, and to be mobile in terms of workplace or location if required
- Aptitude to express yourself effectively in one-on-one conversations and small groups
- Mature & self-confident; able to work with clients, business partners or senior colleagues
- Capacity to readily adapt to a changing and dynamic environment and work independently, proactively and innovative
- Strong analytical abilities, can focus on details without losing track of the bigger picture
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with agile methodologies (e.g.Scrum, SAFe) and tools is a plus
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.