You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Join Fiserv as an Operations Manager as part of our EMEA Operations team, and springboard an exciting career within Fiserv, one of the world’s largest Financial Technology companies (‘FinTech’)
We will reward you with a highly competitive financial package, rewarding benefits and invest in you as our most important assets to ensure you have the skills, knowledge and training to deliver world class customer service to our growing pool of dynamic Merchant businesses
What is the role?
Role: Operations Manager Merchant Customer Services
We are currently seeking high calibre leaders to drive client excellence in our new operational hub in Nenagh supporting our Merchant businesses.
This new Operational Hub in Nenagh will complement our existing dedicated Customer Service centres located in UK, Germany & Poland as we truly make our organisation the very best for client experience and satisfaction globally.
This exciting new role will carry direct responsibility for delivering world class customer service and experiences you will be taking ownership of the Merchant business and leading the team to delighting clients with every interaction telephone, email, web chat or
Role responsibilities include:
- Leading and motivating a team of customer service agents in delighting the client in every interaction
- Own your performance and your teams through driving key performance indicators (KPIs) and constantly improving productivity and client outcomes.
- Collaborating across the wider EMEA Operational Leadership team(s) to ensure that our teams and resources are aligned to client and functional demands and that we demonstrate flexibility to ensure we continue to exceed client expectations
- Being a forward thinking leader, always looking for ways to improve journeys for our clients and Associates
- Being passionate about instilling a coaching led culture that supports your team to achieve their development goals
- Through targeted coaching plans, demonstrate improvements to performance to achieve and exceed KPIs
- Accountable for the implementation and embedding of all attendant client and Fiserv functional policies and processes, demonstrating adherence via designated controls validation as per our ‘show-me not tell-me’ risk culture
- Undertaking regular review of defined controls portfolio to ensure it remains adequate and effective and demonstrating a zero tolerance for any or code of conduct or risk breaches
- Being an excellent client communicator, being able support and engage with our clients to achieve their business goals and deliver strategy
- Creating a diverse and engaging working environment that encourages team members to meet and exceed theirs and our organisation’s goals
- Be a role model to your team and all those that you interact with, living and breathing our Fiserv values and behaviours
- Working above and beyond any regulatory requirements, always focusing on delivering the right customer outcome
We will provide all requisite training to ensure adherence to relevant financial regulations and the skills to exceed defined monthly goals and objectives.
What do we offer?
- A highly competitive local salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays pro rata
- A clear and defined career path with global opportunities for development and progression
- Coaching, support, mentoring, training and development opportunities
- Competitive and highly rewarding incentives and benefits package, including health care
What skills do I need?
Fiserv is looking for highly focussed, engaged, passionate, empowering and innovative individuals to join us.
You will need to be able to multi-tasking across multiple skills and love customer interactions and relationship building.
The below skills are additional pre-requisites;
- A flexible can-do approach and attitude to evolving customer needs and activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enhanced listening skills and attention to detail
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Ownership and ability to take accountability
- Quick thinking and resiliency under pressure
Do I need any additional interpersonal skills?
- Empathy - Being able to put yourself in the Merchant’s seat; every interaction will be different with some being more challenging than others
- Problem solving – This is vital for this position, whether it is collecting a payment, agreeing a payment plan, solving a technical problem or listening to a Merchant’s wider problems you will need to be able to think on your feet and act accordingly
- Organisation skills – Ensuring that you are well organised, understand the importance of punctuality, have great time management skills and can multi-task across multiple systems or platforms whilst maintaining a seamless communication with Merchants
- Communication – Able to listen, observe, acknowledge, empathise, understand and act on a variety of issues that a Merchant could have in a professional, friendly and positive manner
Who are we?
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. Our c.44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about "financial services" But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.