You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv is a global provider of financial services technology. Our clients include banks, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and merchants. In Nenagh, we are building the next generation of commerce infrastructure, services and analytics to support continued growth of our business.
We are currently looking at expanding our technology centre and are seeking data scientists who want to work on core analytics products for deployment on a global scale. We want to talk with people who want to:
- Ask questions of the biggest datasets and processes.
- Design, build and deploy new high performance analytics services
- Use their deep knowledge of mathematics and statistics to find new knowledge in the data
- Apply the latest technologies in AI and machine learning
- Be passionate, impactful and Be first
- Join a team on a mission
Developer Platform API Product Manager – Job specification
What you would do
- Effectively manage the API product backlog and take responsibility for the vision and roadmap of our API catalogue.
- Author clear, technical epics and user stories.
- Author API reference documentation and developer guides for our internal and external developer audiences.
- Review and optimize technical content created by colleagues.
- Engage and collaborate with our internal and external stakeholders.
Who you are
- A Product Manager with 8+ years of experience.
- You are a leader with proven experience of people management.
- You are an effective communicator.
- You enjoy working together with colleagues in the product and engineering functions, and stakeholders, to deliver successful outcomes.
- You enjoy taking ownership.
- You influence user experience discussions.
- You can write conceptual documentation and detailed integration guides in developer-friendly language.
- You are familiar with the Open API 3.0 specification.
- You are familiar with at least one developer portal.
Who we are
Fiserv is a global leader in Fintech and payments, enabling innovative financial services experiences that align with modern living. We proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
What we do
We maintain the Fiserv EMEA Developer Platform, and our team is integral to promoting an API-first strategy in the region. We manage and supervise the creation of Fiserv EMEA’s API documentation for internal and external consumption.
For further information, please visit our developer platform at https://de
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.