You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
*Must have experience with the Omaha Platform (now Optis)*
Service Executive Job Description
The Service Executive within Card Services is responsible for supporting the execution of initiatives and the overall operational satisfaction of Fiserv Card Services’ clients. These clients consist of mid to large financial institutions and organizations that partner with Fiserv to sell our products and services to financial institutions. The Service Executive role provides a more in-depth level of support to our clients in areas including ATM driving, debit, credit and transaction processing. The role alleviates responsibilities often associated with Client Executive, thus freeing the Client Executive for other strategic functions and additional sales opportunities. Each Service Executive is responsible for understanding the nuances associated with the product/services and for providing a high level of support to each assigned client. The Service Executive interacts with client contacts, account management team and other Fiserv Business units and departments.
The position can be performed from a remote location or may also be filled in one of the main Fiserv facilities. Depending on the client’s location, the candidate may be required to work extended hours in order to support clients.
- Responsible for maintaining the primary Fiserv relationship in client's project management and operational areas
- Participate with Client Executive and client on operational strategy
- Schedule and facilitate client calls with other Fiserv departments and divisions as needed to review Change Requests CRs, projects and open issues
- Attend Project Review meetings with client to update internal groups on client projects
- Create, submit, and track Project Service Requests (SR) & Engagement Requests
- Attend scheduled calls with Service Delivery and client to follow up on any escalations or scope changes on a as needed basis
- Create, submit and track Development Requests
- Participate/schedule/facilitate Post Mortem (internal) meetings
- Project Coordination (AP releases, Project Implementation) - work with other Fiserv staff on execution of releases, projects etc. Ensure that projects are completed within contractual SLA's
- Serve as main internal liaison to internal Fiserv teams including Business Partners
- Ensure that client requests for additional services are addressed
- Escalation point on issues (first line escalation remains Client Services)
- Promote and maintain positive client relations
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Credit and Debit knowledge required
- Debit issuing/acquiring, Credit issuance and Financial Institution knowledge preferred
- Client oriented
- Advanced analytical skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Advanced PC skills (MS Teams, Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Professional appearance and ability to travel upon request
- Bachelor’s degree in business and 2 to 4 years’ experience as an Account/Client Executive or National Client Service Representative preferred
Travel required: 10 - 15%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand or sit for several consecutive hours;
- Talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, dial a telephone and manipulate a mobile telephone during travel;
- Reach, stoop and kneel;
- Be physically able to install, troubleshoot and maintain computer, phone and other office equipment;
- Complete reasonable janitorial functions to maintain a healthy home office space.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work and distance vision abilities sufficient to operate a motor vehicle with or without correction
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period.
- Light to moderate lifting is required (i.e. office supplies, computer monitors, shredders, personal luggage etc.)
- Moderate noise toleration (i.e. multiple voice conversations, printer, telephone, mobile phone alerts)
- Ability to tolerate the stress of overnight or extended day traveling including walking extended (up to 1 mile) distances and management (to include carrying/loading/unloading) of personal luggage
- Regular, predictable attendance to ensure continuity of business commitments
- Ability to withstand occasional extended work days, including night and weekend hours as business demands dictate.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Home Office space must be separate from common areas of the home;
- Office space must be contained in a permanent structure with a physical address;
- Noises not affiliated with an office environment must be controlled;
- Access to home office must be reasonably controlled to prevent damage to equipment or access to sensitive data.
LeadingForward Capabilities Preferred
Client Excellence with One Fiserv Mind-Set: Understands our clients’ business challenges and seeks opportunities to identify Fiserv solutions that meet their needs and further build their trust. Stays current on Fiserv products and services.
Market Insight: Understands what is important to our clients and their customers. Knows general marketplace basics and immediate operating context.
Learning Agility: Adjusts quickly to changing work priorities, while maintaining a positive attitude. Approaches new opportunities as a chance to learn and grow. Applies new learning and creative thinking to improve results.
Courageous Leadership: Actively and respectfully engages with others in discussions on difficult topics. Understands and acts in line with our Fiserv Values. States opinions in an open and straightforward manner. Is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.