You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FiservProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
Calling all innovators – find your future at Fiserv.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another millions of times a day – quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw money from the bank, we’re involved. If you want to make an impact on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv.
Job TitleRelationship Manager
You will lead the Fiserv overall business relationship with a portfolio of Premier core processing clients from a strategic and consultative perspective. Serving as the primary contact for the client’s executive and/ or senior level managers, the Relationship Manager is responsible for managing and growing the overall (pan-Fiserv) relationship with senior-level decision makers and influencers at assigned clients to create customer loyalty and increase revenues.
The Relationship Manager will leverage Fiserv solutions to maximize client’s growth and profitability, utilizing company resources to ensure client satisfaction, retention, and increased profitability for Fiserv.
• Serves as primary point of contact and information resource to clients, sales support, marketing, and management regarding ongoing operations
• Support sales targets through contract renewals and the sale of various products and services to assigned client portfolio in partnership with product sales SMEs
• Carries out day to day maintenance of daily operations for assigned client portfolio
• Responsible for retaining customers through proactive contacts, thorough follow-up on outstanding issues, and professional contract negotiations
• Maintain industry and product knowledge, an understanding of customers’ needs and concerns while continuously promoting a positive company image
• Under limited direction, meets or exceeds corporate goals regarding revenue, profit, and customer satisfaction
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
You will need to have:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related discipline is preferred OR equivalent experience with a High School diploma
• 3+ years in banking industry, with bank management, operations, sales experience
It would be great to have:
• Experience managing and growing relationships with large/complex financial organizations preferred
• Experience in sales and negotiating techniques are preferred.
• Must have knowledge of business and operations in the financial industry.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communications and group presentation skills.
• Must be able to organize activities and handle multiple projects simultaneously, effectively and with timely follow-up on each.
• Possess a positive attitude while operating under pressure, and be an independent problem-solver.
• May be required to train others (client and internal staff) in area of technical expertise.
• While this position has no direct reports, it does require interaction with subordinates and other staff members to ensure client satisfaction
• Proven ability to interface with senior management or executives and requires minimal supervision and direction.
• Requires ability to influence at multiple levels internally and externally to accomplish business goals
• Proficiency in working with Microsoft tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Additional special training in banking is highly desirable.
• Knowledge of Fiserv systems is helpful
• Fundamental knowledge of computer systems including host-based systems, especially financial data processing systems highly desirable
Travel Required: approximately 50-60% domestic travel
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado, California, New York or Washington.
Please note that salary ranges provided for this role on external job boards are salary estimates made by outside parties and may not be accurate.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
What you should know about us:
Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100 countries. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce that reflects our world. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Warning about fake job posts:
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv. Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or financial information.
Any communications from a Fiserv representative will come from a legitimate business email address. We will not hire through text message, social media, or email alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or through a secure video call. We won’t ask you for sensitive information nor will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring process. We also won’t send you a check to cash on Fiserv’s behalf.
If you see suspicious activity or believe that you have been the victim of a job posting scam, you should report it to your local FBI field office or to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.