You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Technical Engineer do?
• Respond to operator placed service calls and effect repairs.
• Perform preventative maintenance as scheduled.
• Responsible for the emergency repair and on-going maintenance required to ensure the optimum performance of the user’s electronic and hardware systems.
• Complete training on all assigned equipment, including product cross-training.
• Respond to customer-initiated service calls as directed.
• Troubleshoot and repair equipment problems with minimal assistance.
• Perform repair of sub-assemblies.
• Perform preventive maintenance and equipment installation.
• Identify defective or marginal components. Repair/replace components.
• Assist with equipment rebuilds.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration: Minimum 12 months as Associate Customer Engineer or equivalent work experience required. Strong mechanical ability required. Able to handle, operate, maintain, manipulate, and adjust, assigned equipment as necessary.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education: Associate's Degree in Electronics (or equivalent educational background, i.e., military technical schools) required.
Travel required: None
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.