Work Schedule: 2nd Shift-3:30 p.m.-12:00 a.m. Monday-Friday
- Inspect, audit and ship personalized card products to ensure quality, accuracy and the integrity of security in the production process.
- Will split time between sitting during the inspection process and standing while metering outgoing mail.
- Will work in tandem with other personnel while auditing orders through various steps in the production process. Successful candidate must be very detail oriented to ensure the accuracy of all orders produced.
- Candidates will also have good organizational skills, manual dexterity, possess basic math skills and will be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Work from verbal or written instructions, work specifications, routing sheets, etc.; uses basic math ---- all in English.
- Perform minor maintenance and work with others to provide assistance with major maintenance projects when assigned.
- May utilize and/or operate material moving equipment, carts, etc. and use some production tools including hand tools and precision devices.
- When assigned perform duties and tasks outside department and job to the best of individual skill and ability.
- Work overtime, weekends, and holidays as work schedules require. In peak periods additional overtime is required.
- Comply with general work rules -- responsible for quality of own work, housekeeping of own work area, and to work safely
Physical Requirements: Work requires incumbent to be mobile and in a standing / walking position with ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly. Uses hands to handle, finger, or feel objects and to perform keyboarding. Also uses hands and arms to reach and grab objects. Sometimes it is necessary to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel. Successful performance requires good vision abilities including close vision.
Education & Experience: Generally high school vocational orientated background or related education is preferred, but not required. Typically, 3 months to 3 years performing similar duties or equivalent combination of education/experience is needed to successfully perform the job. Time classified in the specific job classifications does not automatically qualify an individual. In addition to the time guidelines, an individual must meet all other job requirements and a company approved job opening must exist. The incumbent needs some exposure to fast paced working environments.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: Requires very good working knowledge and experience with PC’s – keyboarding, data entry, and information lookup is necessary. Must quickly learn (within 2 weeks) to utilize the appropriate modules of the computerized business system and to update most required work data information. Requires ability to stay under control while working with continually changing multi task work assignments in a deadline work environment.
This description is not intended to be a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities that are required of this position. It contains representative duties and necessary information to define the job classification within the job structure.
Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers business-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer loyalty and generating incremental revenue.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More