You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Die Punch Operator (2nd Shift)
Work Schedule: 2:00 p.m.. - 10:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
What makes a Successful Die Punch Operator?
We want you to join our team! As a Fiserv Die Punch Operator, you'll be trained on how to set up and operate production equipment, specifically the Die Punch machine as part of the overall production process for secured cards. The die punch machine used to precisely cut a hole into a plastic card, for inserting of the EMV chip. You will also learn how to program computer batches from an order ticket to load data, which will allow you to produce large batches of product (secured cards), at one time. Additionally, you will carry out the task of making adjustments to the die punch machine to ensure work accuracy while responding to equipment error messages. You will perform quality checks, confirm quantity produced, ensure the batch is correct per the order ticket, and set up the equipment. Fiserv strives to be the workplace that you can have fun in as well! We are excited to have Spirit day every Friday, so you can wear your favorite sports team's apparel or a Fiserv T-Shirt, instead of the standard Fiserv uniform.
In this role, you can expect the following:
- Receiving on the job paid training and work in a climate controlled environment.
- Set up and operate the die punch machine to perform specific functions such as: binding, assembling, gluing, threading and attaching fronts and backs of secured cards.
- Responsible for maintaining machine, loading/unloading jobs and performing minor machine maintenance.
- Determine number of secured cards to be produced, number received and number complete via the job ticket.
- Perform manual sheet feeding, to begin automated process.
- Perform "Final" inspection of produced cards prior to audit and delivery to the next stage in the process.
- Documenting results - written and data entry on the computer.
- Willing to perform additional assigned tasks to help production.
- Be mobile and in a standing/walking position with ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
- Use your hands to handle objects and to perform keyboarding as well as to reach and grab objects.
- Sometimes it is necessary to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel.
- Successful performance requires good vision including close vision.
- Work with associates in team effort to further company goals concerning productivity, safety, quality and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, but not required.
- Experience in a dynamic, high volume production environment and understanding of production concepts.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Deep knowledge of warehouse equipment to stage shipments for pickup.
- Deep knowledge of card print production and quality inspections.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of operating a computer workstation.
- Ability to work overtime during peak periods and overtime.
Who we are:
Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers mission-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer dedication and generating incremental revenue.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.