You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Product Managers are leaders and bring deep experience in a specific domain. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with the Head of Product and focus on accelerating and enabling go-to-market in both the small business software and enterprise payments space. Through your leadership, experience, diligence, and insight, you will enable Fiserv and Clover Canada to accelerate adoption of our products and services. This is an exciting high-impact opportunity to work with an industry leading brand and product lineup.
What does a great Product Manager, Market Enablement do?
- Drives and manages our market readiness process for product in Canada, ensuring all teams are ready to support prospects and users as our product lineup evolves
- Manages the communication process between product teams and functional partners including marketing, sales, compliance, legal, business operations and more to execute a successful launch new features and products for hardware, software, and payment solutions
- Improves upon communicating what’s being built & how we’re doing from roadmaps to release notes
- Partners with marketing, sales, business operations, customer success, US and global product teams to help refine and evolve our go-to-market process
- Develops product collateral such as blogs, case studies, white papers, webinars, videos, decks, and data sheets as necessary to support the buyer or partner journey communicating the value of Fiserv and Clover software and payments
- Researches and supports localized pricing, packaging and offering decisions to meet market demands and needs
- Drives and supports product and business planning for new initiatives that can grow our revenue base and market share
- Develops product collateral such as case studies, white papers, webinars, videos, decks, and data sheets supporting the buyer's journey communicating the value of our products
- Assists and enables systems and infrastructure that enable merchant boarding, product pricing and push to drive the best end-to-end experiences
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Associates' Degree
- 3 years of product management, product marketing or sales enablement experience in a B2B SaaS company.
- Experience in a least one of the following domains/areas small business software, payments, POS, Saas, financial technology, marketing, sales enablement.
- Experience interviewing customers, writing up case studies, and showcasing great customer stories through multiple channels.
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a closely related field
Wellness and Benefits:
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
• Vacation, sick time and holidays
• Extended Health Care (EHC), Dental and Vision Insurance
• Basic Life Insurance
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
• Optional Life, AD&D and Dependent Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
• Business Travel Accident (BTA) Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) which allows associates to purchase company stock at a discounted price
• Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with a company match
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.