You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Our business enables merchants of all types and sizes to accept payment cards. In addition, our Clover solution is leading our evolution to become a SaaS solution provider. Clover includes innovative hardware, a robust portal and business management software for retailers and restauranteurs. This role will support our Partner Channel team. This team has been instrumental in launching and growing the agent re-seller program, launching the ISV program and is a major revenue driver for our business
In this role, you can expect to:
- Drive revenue by signing new partners and growing existing partners
- Sell/explain Clover hardware and software options to partners
- Manage and support existing partners and strengthen relationships with these partners
- Assist with partner/merchant escalations related to funding, setup, risk etc.
- Assist agents with pricing models and merchant proposals
- Liaise with other departments to investigate delays in boarding (sales support, credit, certifications etc.)
- Understand how to board different product solutions
- Communicate new products and offerings as they become available
- Educate partners on any industry changes – CofC, Interchange changes, new Clover product solutions
- Answer a variety of questions related to all aspects of the agent program (residuals, market conditions etc.)
- Understand status of applications – if pending with Credit, didn’t ship for whatever reason, not in system, VAR sheet delayed etc.
You’re the kind of person who:
- Is results and relationship-oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment with ambitious targets
- Has experience building strong partnerships and advocacy with partners/clients
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Can deliver persuasive client presentations and tell a fantastic, engaging story
- Thinks creatively – is always coming up with new ideas to solve problems and find solutions
- Has strong customer empathy and wants to do the right thing
- Is self-motivated, passionate, and always striving for success
- Has strong collaborative and conflict management skills
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of payment industry standards like PCI Standards, Interchange and Network Flows
- Working knowledge of back office support requirements, including but not limited to, chargebacks, reversals, CR/DB
- Working knowledge of Credit Card Association policies and practices
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a client facing or Partner Management role
- 5 years professional work experience
- Sales experience
- Bachelor's degree
Learn more about us:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProudof our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Join the Fintech and SaaS revolution that is helping small businesses grow faster and get the technology and insights previously available only to the “big guys.” At Clover, you will be part of an entrepreneurial team working in a fast-paced and high growth environment, with the benefits of a parent company, Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today.
Clover delivers the leading Point of Sale system with an elegant end-to-end solution that incorporates beautiful devices, cloud-based POS software, payments processing, platformAPI’sfor third-party developers, and an ecosystem with over 220 apps. The Clover platform delivers solutions in a scalable and modular fashion that powers tiny merchants through large football stadiums, supporting millions of transactions daily. Our devices and platform form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between merchants and their customers daily. We are looking for self-starters with a passion for technology who want to help us impact millions of merchants' lives one transaction at a time.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protectedveteran.We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.