As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Global Business Solutions (GBS) provides our millions of business clients around the world, large and small, with a broad range of commerce-enabling solutions to help them more effectively manage, market and grow their businesses. GBS solutions include acquiring, eCommerce, mobile commerce, marketing, analytics, and next-generation commerce innovations, including mobile payment services, webstore-in-a-box solutions and Clover, our cloud-based point-of-sale operating system that includes a marketplace for proprietary and third-party business apps.
Position Description Overview
This position is an individual contributor Sales position responsible for selling Fiserv’s enterprise suite of business solutions, including products such as Fiserv’s Point of Sale solution (Clover), Security & Compliance (TransArmor), On-Line Reporting (ClientLine), Check and ACH solutions (TeleCheck), Payroll Distribution services (Money Network), credit, debit, gift card and various cloud-based applications as well as third party partnerships to clients.
• Develop strong working partnerships with Commercial Bankers and Treasury Sales Officers for assigned Financial Institution partners with an objective of increasing volume and quality of referrals and leads from existing bank portfolios.
• Collaborate with senior Commercial Bank relationship teams to develop comprehensive and holistic sales strategies for strategic bank clients to maximize revenue opportunities with these high value clients.
• Self-sourcing of referrals and leads will be a requirement; therefore in addition to leveraging the assets and resources of Fiserv, this position requires experience and skills in prospecting, territory development, and networking.
• Under the direction of the Director of Sales, position will drive execution of departmental sales and revenue objectives including, but not limited to, pricing and profitability guidelines as well as individual contributor sales goals.
• Experience and expertise with CRM tools such as Salesforce is required as discipline, integrity and accountability in sales pipeline management is a requirement of this position.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 6 years sales experience with demonstrated results and success
• Minimum 4 years sales experience in financial services industry strongly preferred.
• Payments industry knowledge and business acumen
• Ability to identify and build relationships with key C-level decision makers.
• Enterprise and/or complex sales experience in solution selling
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability in achievement of sales and revenue goals.
• Minimum 40% travel
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.