You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great VP, Product Management, Merchant Fraud do?
As the VP of Product Management for Merchant Fraud, you will be responsible for Fiserv’s merchant-acquiring payment fraud prevention solutions. You will drive the strategic direction and own the full product management lifecycle of global fraud prevention solutions sold to Fiserv processing clients. This includes fraud scoring, 3-D Secure, ATO, and other fraud prevention related solutions. You will also partner closely with other payment optimization stakeholders and teams within Fiserv, including chargeback management, least cost routing, network tokenization, and authorization optimization to ensure that Fiserv’s goal of maximizing approvals and minimizing losses for our clients is achieved.
In this role you can look forward to:
- Being a high-profile product leader and the merchant fraud SME for the firm
- Presenting to and frequent exposure to executive leadership
- Partnering with sales on key client opportunities, including direct client interaction
- Leading partnerships with organization stakeholders, executive leadership, sales, marketing, and vendors
- P&L responsibilities
- Leading a team of product managers
- Developing and owning the strategic product roadmap
- Participating in and speaking at industry events
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- 10 years of in-market fraud prevention experience
- Leadership experience with a fraud solution provider
- Leadership experience with a merchant responsible for fraud prevention
- Experience developing global solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience managing direct reports
- Travel: up to 25%
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.