You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Systems Engineer, Sr. do?
The Systems Engineer, Sr will be a member of the Level 3 team within the Batch, SCM, and Transmission organization. As part of this team the associate will troubleshoot product issues, automate builds and migrations, provide support for issues outside of the norm with transmissions, and provide the care and feeding of all of our products.
The candidate should be knowledgeable in the internals of MoveIt and Sterling File Gateway along with extremely high end systems administration, operations, storage, network, database, and application knowledge including years of management and troubleshooting of servers. The candidate should have programing skills including scripting (Python, REXX, SALT), JAVA, XML, Windows .net, and Database.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Extensive knowledge of architecture and design of Sterling File Gateway or MoveIT, B2Bi, Connect:Direct, SSP, IBM Control Center, and SEAS
- Experience creating and testing Business Processes within B2Bi to change the behavior of Sterling File Gateway and all supporting features.
- Troubleshooting skills with all Managed File Transfer applications
- General Systems Administrative knowledge on AIX, Linux, and Windows
- Development capability with experience with scripting, XML, Java, RegEX, or Python.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Understanding and experience with LDAP connections
- SQL programing design and testing experience with applications and reports
- Knowledge and experience with SSH, TLS, and PGP encryption with the ability to design and implement all requirements for secured files and connections.
- Understanding and experience with the use of Certificates, CA, and Certificate tools that manage certificates.
- Knowledge of Network Administration, Database Administration, and Storage Administration.
- 3+ years experience with Sterling File Gateway B2Bi, SSP, and SEAS
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.