You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
The Merchant Joint Ventures and Acquirer Processing business delivers extraordinary value to merchant customers. One of the foundational strengths of our company is the size and scope of our capabilities. These products and services are widely used by many channels that serve merchants -- both directly and indirectly. With the proliferation of payment providers in the marketplace, we are at the forefront of growth and innovation. You will download, configure and test all units, inspect them for cosmetic failures and fully erase any old program stored in unit. Then you'll download the test program into the unit and fully test the functionality.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Repair printed circuit boards or subassemblies by removing and installing electronic and/or mechanical components in the accurate orientation and location.
- Use a soldering iron to perform hand soldering/de-soldering of through-hole and surface mount components; reinstalling electronic components into subassemblies.
- Repair electronic equipment by replacing electronic or mechanical components (no Soldering vital)
- Assemble, clean and test units. Record all units into repair tracking system. Report any informational discrepancies between the unit and its associated paperwork.
- Read and understand Customer Specific Requirements
- Read and understand process documentation including Bills of Materials and Assembly drawings
- Use your basic digital literacy (data entry, basic PC navigation skills)
- Communicate well in English both verbally and in written format
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School graduate/GED
- 6 months experience in a production environment or equivalent technical education or military experience
- Physical demands of the position: Bend, squat, use hands to handle or feel, reach above shoulder level, talk or hear, sit, stand, walk, push/pull, see color distinctions, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience with ESD and workmanship requirements.
- Electronics or computer/tablet repair/assembly experience
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Formal Soldering Training or equivalent military training.
- Experience soldering / desoldering surface mount and through-hole components.
- Electronic component identification. experience
- Experience reading and interpreting DMM's
- Computer certification
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProudof our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.