You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Sr. Cloud Engineer (Paas)do?
You will work with the engineering team to go meet their plan of self-service automation and orchestration. You will perform several functions from bosh operation and K8s Administration, client onboarding, upgrades and changes. Furthermore, you will be involved in Globalizing the Platform Services offering and standardizing those platform deployments across the enterprise.
You're the kind of person who:
- Uses automation to make your job more efficient. You have an obsessive need to automate. You are offended when you have to do anything manually more than once.
- Is meticulous and cautious. You identify and consider all risks, and balance those with performing the task efficiently.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Analyze, diagnose, replicate, solve and resolve technical issues reported by customer using the Fiserv PaaS platform
- Write maintainable reusable software. You use automation to make your job more efficient. You have a passionate need to automate. You are offended when you have to do anything manually more than once.
- Take ownership, handle and maintain status on support requests from the business unit customers
- Advance unresolved issues that require more in-depth knowledge in a timely manner
- Report and submit product defects and work with other engineering groups to triage customer/business unit issues
- Build and peer review knowledgebase articles and product documentation
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- 4-year college degree + 5 years of experience in applicable field OR sophisticated degree in applicable field + 4 years of proven experience.
- Successful background with Public/private Cloud: PAAS offering, PAS/TAS(Pivotal Application Service and Tanzu Application Service), TKGI(Tanzu Kubernetes grid integrated), any Kubernetes platform.
- Operations or Systems Administration experience, particularly on UNIX/Linux. You know how page cache works and feel very comfortable at the command line.
- Experience with configuration management. You have led an infrastructure with hundreds or thousands of servers and dozens of technologies.
- Strong networking fundamentals. You understand TCP/IP, subnetting and the difference between socket and connect timeouts. NSX, Panorama experience a plus.
- Knowledge of distributed systems (Windows and Linux) and virtualization software (VMware)
- Automation/Continuous Integration (Salt, Fabric, Jenkins, concourse, Octopus Deploy, etc.)
- Concurrent Versioning Software (Git, GitHub)
- A knack for troubleshooting tough problems.
- Meticulous and cautious. You identify and consider all risks, and balance those with performing the task efficiently.
- Experience and/or interest in agile methodologies.
- Background in DevOps.
- Solid communicator.
- On-call experience
- NSX, Panorama experience.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.