You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Security Engineer III do?
This position is for someone who is able to actively contribute to the implementation, operations and support of enterprise security solutions in a global multi data center environment.
Primary responsibilities include
- Supporting the operational security function within FTS to develop, maintain and advance the security posture of the company in order to adequately protect Fiserv assets.
- Managing and enhancing the effectiveness of current security tools and applications including firewall infrastructure, web content filtering technologies, VPN/network gateway infrastructure, security SSL certificates, application and database firewalls, proxy / content gateway servers and supporting PCI and other internal or external audit processes for the enterprise.
- Supporting the implementation of corporate security policies, programs, and procedures to protect information systems’ assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure, or destruction.
- The ideal candidate will have experience and direct knowledge of managing security infrastructure in large complex global multi-data center environments as well as managing their time and conflicting priorities.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 4+ years relevant technical experience preferred.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience working in a progressive information security operations or engineering group
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- 2+ years’ experience in a large complex Checkpoint and Palo Alto environment (complex financial environment preferred)
- Proven hands-on experience with firewalls and knowledge of IP networking and network security including Intrusion Detection, DMZ, encryption, IPSec, PKI, VPNs, MPLS/VPN, Site to Site VPN tunnels, SSL/VPN, proxy services, and DNS
- Crossbeam experience
- Cisco ASA experience or Juniper Firewall experience
- Palo Alto experience
- Imperva DBF or WAF exposure
- Arcsight , Tripwire, and Splunk Experience
- Network routing, switching, packet analysis
- PCI DSS compliance knowledge
- Prior experience with network security & related applications, tools, and solutions
- Deep understanding of network routing and switching architecture, design, and troubleshooting
- Experience supporting 24x7x365 high availability solutions in large complex data center environments
- Travel required: Occasional travel, less than 2 weeks per year
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Management Information Systems or Risk Management
- Checkpoint VSX and Provider 1 experience, CCSA preferred.
- CISSP certification preferred
- Palo Alto ACE, PCNSE preferred.
- Qualys Vulnerability Management certification
- Tripwire Enterprise Training – Admin Track
- Automation experience through scripted languages, such as Python, Ansible, bash, Power Shell.
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.