You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Production Support Engineer I do?
This role is part of the Fiserv Technology Services group and supports several different Payment Gateways as well as Payment Back End applications. Be part of a highly technical support team that work covering application support for a critical part of Fiserv. The role is a considered Level-II and typically works with Merchant Reps and the Level-I support teams as opposed directly with merchants
- Providing application-wide troubleshooting, implementation, and validation.
- The team works on a 24/7 rotation to implement and validate scheduled changes for critical payment gateway and back end applications
- We work application level incidents related to supported payment applications
- We perform analysis of alerts/errors in application logs to determine impact and recommend steps to mitigate impact and steps for permanent resolution
- The team helps to drive incident calls for supported applications and works with Global Command Center teams to address merchant specific as well as application-wide issues
- We will help you grow in your knowledge of the applications supported and move you into the role as a subject matter expert
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 6 years technical support experience including Windows and/or Linux Admin
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical issues to Merchant Representatives, Incident Managers, Product Owners, and various other Fiserv teams.
- Flexibility to work a 24/7 on-call schedule on a weekly rotation basis
- Associates Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Business, Communications or related fields
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline preferred
- Experience managing network technologies such as LAN/WAN, Windows Servers, SQL, Firewall, POS systems
- Strong PC/Windows and/or Linux/AIX experience along with a technical aptitude is needed. Must be able to handle issues that arise with minimal oversight or guidelines and work under pressure.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Splunk, Grafana, and Kibana
- Experience managing software applications across a multi-unit environment
- A meticulous mindset with strong attention to detail, and adaptability for a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Banking background and familiarity/experience with banking operations is advantageous.
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.