You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Reworks recommended components of units according to recorded failure. Reports informational discrepancies between the unit and its associated paperwork. Disassemble mechanical, electronic and plastic parts. Reassemble, clean and test units. Using documented procedures; assemble units or subassemblies by installing electronic and or mechanical components in the correct orientation and location. (Preferred))Use a soldering iron to perform hand desoldering/soldering of through hole and surface mount components. Reinstalling electronic components into electronic subassemblies with correct orientation and location. Records units into repair tracking system as needed. Records failures onto paperwork and into tracking system. Work within quality control and production standards, maintain a neat, clean and orderly workstation adhering to all safety standards. Computer Skills, Ability to communicate effectively, Unit Identification (Product, Type, Track), Read and understand Customer Specific Requirements, Component Identification, Ability to read and interpret Digital Multi Meter. Demonstrated skills in soldering and desoldering. Duties:
• Download, configure and test all units according to set procedures. Inspect for cosmetic failures.
• Fully erase any old program stored in unit as needed.
• Download appropriate test program into unit and fully test functionality of unit as needed.
• (Solder Tech Only) Using documented procedures, repair printed circuit boards or subassemblies by removing and installing electronic and/or mechanical components in the correct orientation and location. Use a soldering iron to perform hand soldering/de-soldering of through-hole and surface mount components; reinstalling electronic components into subassemblies with correct orientation and location.
• Using documented procedures, repair electronic equipment by replacing electronic or mechanical components within in the correct orientation and location (no Soldering necessary)
• Assemble, clean and test units.
• Record all units into repair tracking system.
• Report any informational discrepancies between the unit and its associated paperwork.
• Work within quality control standards; maintain a neat, clean and orderly workstation adhering to all safety standards.
• Assist with special projects as needed.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1 year work experience in a production environment or equivalent technical education
• Basic computer skills (data entry, basic PC navigation skills)
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to work in a team environment
Physical demands of the position: Bend, squat, use hands to handle or feel, reach above shoulder level, talk or hear, sit, stand, walk, push/pull, see color distinctions, and lift up to 50 lbs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.