You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does an outstanding Manger Credit Risk do?
You will identify accounts for review utilizing exception reports and other Security Systems and work closely with analysts and upper management on high risk accounts. Use your excellent time management skills to handle escalated issues and merchant calls in a timely and professional manner. You’ll exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions and interact effectively and positively with all levels of personnel, partners, and vendors. You must be able to work independently or in a team environment. This position may require working some weekends and holidays to meet deadlines.
You can expect to:
• Distribute reviews to staff in a timely and efficient manner.
• Monitor and analyze reports to be sure that timeliness and productivity standards are being adhered to.
• Analyze and concur on all reviews completed by staff and give direction on additional work that may be necessary.
• Complete monthly reporting on T\timeliness, productivity, and Risk Mitigation Standards.
• Maintain and nurture a positive and professional relationship between FDMS and the alliance banks, addressing their concerns and resolving any issues that may arise.
• Interact with other departments within FDMS, including credit, MRM, PR, Collections, and Client Services, working together to resolve merchant issues and mitigate risk.
• Perform Manager reviews to eliminate excessive or unnecessary workload.
• Develop enhancements and training on current processes to increase productivity, risk mitigation, staff knowledge.
You’re the kind of person who:
• Can read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Has experience writing reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Has experience presenting information and responding to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Is great at calculating figures such as discounts, interest, commissions and applying concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Can solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Manages and develops staff to ensure they achieve individual and departmental objectives.
• Performs research and develop methodologies and tools to support service delivery.
• Assists in large-scale investigations and other related projects as needed.
• Stays abreast of any industry related business trends that would affect risk management.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• Analytical, quantitative and problem-solving experience.
• Experience with negotiation .
• Relevant 4-year Bachelor’s degree. (Business, Finance, Accounting, Criminal Justice, Pre-Law, etc.).
• Experience with MasterCard and Visa Association rules and regulation
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.