You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great IPAM Network Engineer do?
The IPAM Network Engineer will operate, support automation, and maintain the IP Address Management (IPAM) systems across the enterprise. In addition to managing the system, the administrator will be responsible for managing address allocations and integrity of the data in the IPAM, ARIN, RIPE, and Domain Registrars.
- Ensure the IPAM platforms and services are managed and maintained.
- Develop automation and support embedded API calls for external system integration to the IPAM systems.
- Report on availability, response times of DNS and API, data integrity and capacity of the IPAM systems
- Develop scripts and automation to support IPAM as a service, and to maintain system.
- Manage 3rd party tool administration with partners such as CSC, Dyn, ARIN, R53, etc.
- Provide on call support
- Update operations and maintenance documentation for 24/7/365 personnel.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Associates Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent Extensive and recent experience of DNS in a large enterprise (Configuration and Management).
- In-depth knowledge of DNS, NTP, IPAM, BIND, and DHCP.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving, and the ability to, and the ability to debug complex-cross systems problems, and document root cause including remediation and detection.
- Experience in change and incident management.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- AWS Certification
- BIND DNS training/certification
- BlueCat DNS training
- Linux Certification
- Microsoft Server Certification
- Scripting experience: Bash, Python, Ansible, Powershell
- Experience with Microsoft DNS, Dyn, VMWare Automation products (vRO, vRA).
- Hands on experience with Python and APIs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.