You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Access and Identity Management Director do at Fiserv?
This is not a remote position.
At Fiserv, our Cybersecurity team plays a pivotal role in creating and implementing solutions to protect our associates, customers and clients from internal and external security threats. This is a newly created role reporting to the new Vice President of Identity and Access Management. In this role, you will create and implement solutions for Fiserv’s Customer Identity and Access Management discipline. You will formalize the role of CIAM, and working closely with the IAM Architecture team, you will lead a team of engineers and business analysts to engage with CIAM business and technology stakeholders. This is a leadership and hands-on role, focused specifically on external authentication (B2B, B2C, B2B2C) for Fiserv’s clients and customers. You will be a visionary looking for opportunities and innovative solutions in the Customer IAM space.
The person in this role:
- Has subject-matter expertise across IAM topics as related to both cloud and on-premises enterprise technology for external customer/client authentication and authorization structures
- Drives adoption of CIAM Reference Architectures and CIAM guiding principles by BU app/dev teams, and is responsible for driving the evolution of CIAM, focusing on process, design and user experience requirements of CIAM
- Can deliver high-quality actionable advice to Business Units in pursuit of regulatory and security compliance
- Stays in tune with Fiserv’s business model and business goals
- Leads project budgeting, planning and management across multiple efforts and teams
- Liaises with many BUs to plan, prioritize and execute AuthN/AuthZ build components of CIAM
- Builds relationships to gain an understanding of various teams, impact and role in the external authentication journey
- Provides thought leadership internally and externally on CIAM and Cloud IAM execution, while building and retaining a team of strong security professionals towards the broader goals of the Global IAM strategy
- Has prior experience designing, developing and validating CIAM interfaces to applications and can lead a team to do the same
- Demonstrates superior analytical skills, applying conceptual models, recognizing patterns while drawing and defending conclusions
- Has strong understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance issues affecting clients related to privacy and data protection
- Has experience with building CIAM or Cloud IAM programs from the ground up, including all aspects of people, process and technology
- Has articulate and succinct communication skills, and can interact all levels of the organization from junior engineers to SVPs and C-Suite members
- Holds or is willing to pursue related professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM and/or CISA
- Has strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver and lead other consultants in complex projects
- Can modify and change methodologies as required, with a high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Provides oversight and direction of CIAM technology build and execution addressing both technical and business requirements
- Initiates and oversees technology feasibility practices along with peer IAM Architecture cohorts
- Leading a team of IAM engineers to build new CIAM technologies and handoff to IAM operational support
Knowledge, skills and experience requirements:
- Experience implementing CIAM solutions within AWS, MS Azure and other cloud providers, as well as on-premise
- Intimately familiar with IAM related protocols such as SAML, XACML, SCIM, OAuth, OIDC, and REST APIs and other security interfaces
- Strong experience with Directories, SSO, Federation, MFA, API Gateways, SOA services in support of external authentication platforms
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, providing thought leadership and innovation
- Sound planning, organizing and decision-making skills
- Assisting BU customer organizations with planning and implementing complex architecture solutions
- Prior experience owning the process, execution and implementation of CIAM projects
- Ability to inform Information Security policies, standards and SOPs aligned with strategic IAM vision
- Can manage across multiple competing priorities and time-sensitive initiatives
- Has strong ability to motivate and lead team members in a remote/virtual environment
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree or high school diploma/GED
- Minimum of 10 years of related technical and business experience.
- Minimum five years with a focused role in IAM
- Minimum five years’ experience within IT in Information Security
- Minimum three years of People leadership
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Certifications in cybersecurity such as CISSP, CISM, CISA or other certs
- Agile experience a plus
Travel required: up to 20% travel to Fiserv cybersecurity core locations after COVID restrictions are lifted
Learn more about Fiserv!
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today we move at the speed of life. With 48,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation
Who We Are: This is the Identity and Access Management Department within Fiserv’s Cybersecurity organization, undergoing strategic reshaping of the IAM operating model under a dynamic new leader. IAM functions make up 2 of 5 strategic cybersecurity pillars. You will have an opportunity to influence and provide Fiserv direction to help your peers build a metrics and security controls focused modern IAM engineering and services program.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.