Software Release Project Coordinator
What does a great Release Project Coordinator do?
As a Release Project Coordinator you will be given the responsibility of coordinating client releases under the guidance of a Release Project Team Lead. We are looking for release project coordinators that have experience in all aspects of a SDLC using various methodologies and who will help us continue our values of providing a high quality experience for our customers, while working in a collaborative, dynamic and fun environment.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Guide and facilitate project teams through project work flow process and ensure that activities are properly completed for each milestone
- Track release activities, required deliverables, and prepare dashboards for release meeting review
- Track release items and open issues
- Analyze project change artifacts to determine if release requirements are met
- Establish and maintain release management reports and project dashboards
- Schedule release meetings, publishing the agenda
- Manage Release action items, monitoring progress to completion
- Gain Release stakeholder consensus on release content and go/no go decisions
- Induct new hires to the Dovetail Software Change Management process
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Familiar with standard software development concepts, practices, and procedures with regard to code management, quality gates, and documentation.
- Experience in project management tools, e.g. JIRA
- 2+ years release management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Must thrive at working in a fast paced environment with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Detail oriented, flexible with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- BA/BS degree
Travel required: (remove If not applicable) Percentage/frequency of travel
Who We Are:
Enterprise Payments Solutions provides best-in-class payments and liquidity management solutions that enable banks to simplify their infrastructure and deliver effective digital transformation. Solutions are available on premise or in the cloud, scalable up and down, across functional and volume needs and offer unrivaled customer and segment personalisation. All are based on a single real-time architecture, providing flexibility for a bank in setting the pace of its modernization. Leveraging the continuing investment from Enterprise Payments Solutions and its world-leading client base, banks can rapidly achieve a measurable return on investment, increase strategic agility and operational excellence, optimize total cost of ownership and ensure regulatory compliance.
Dovetail solutions are underpinned by a strong track record of delivery excellence and a team of talented and trusted professionals who provide sector expertise and thought leadership. This drives Enterprise Payments Solutions’ reputation as highly professional, long term partners for global and local clients.
Fiserv is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More