Senior Project Manager
What does a great Senior Project Manager do?
As a Release Project Manager you will be given the responsibility of coordinating client releases. We are looking for release project manager that have experience is all aspects of a SDLC using various methodologies and who will help us continue our values of providing a high quality experience for our customers, while working in a collaborative, dynamic and fun environment. This role is a key contributor to process change roll outs, including change management, notifications, and end-user training. The role includes cross departmental coordination, quality and cost tracking management, and reporting.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Leads and manages Software Releases in coordination with Client Project Managers to meet deadlines and quality standards aligning with the Software Change Management Process
- Ensures Dovetail’s product capabilities are integrated with minimal disruption to client solutions in development and in production
- Organizes and manages regular release meetings, ensuring timely and accurate internal reporting
- Coordinates branching, versioning, system testing and migration activity on assigned projects
- Monitors and reports on assigned projects progress against plans. Identifies and manages risks.
- Manages stakeholder communications, ensuring good communication across departments
- Maintains relationships with internal stakeholders
- Promotes the use of tools and practices that improve Dovetails efficiency and effectiveness as a Solution Provider
- Contributes to and implements process changes, encouraging a culture of continuous improvement
- Works with the Senior Management team to coordinate our continuing drive and focus on quality improvement
- Monitors SDLC compliance by investigating and resolving anomalies in Jira
- Conduct regular release meetings for complex projects
- Establish and maintain release management reports and project dashboards
- Induct new hires to the Dovetail Software Change Management process
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Familiar with standard software development concepts, practices, and procedures with regard to code management, quality gates, and documentation.
- Experience in project management tools, e.g. JIRA
- 5+ years release management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Must thrive at working in a fast paced environment with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Detail oriented, flexible with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- BA/BS degree
Who We Are:
Enterprise Payments Solutions provides best-in-class payments and liquidity management solutions that enable banks to simplify their infrastructure and deliver effective digital transformation. Solutions are available on premise or in the cloud, scalable up and down, across functional and volume needs and offer unrivaled customer and segment personalisation. All are based on a single real-time architecture, providing flexibility for a bank in setting the pace of its modernization. Leveraging the continuing investment from Enterprise Payments Solutions and its world-leading client base, banks can rapidly achieve a measurable return on investment, increase strategic agility and operational excellence, optimize total cost of ownership and ensure regulatory compliance.
Dovetail solutions are underpinned by a strong track record of delivery excellence and a team of talented and trusted professionals who provide sector expertise and thought leadership. This drives Enterprise Payments Solutions’ reputation as highly professional, long term partners for global and local clients.
Fiserv is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More