Senior Product Analyst
What does a great Senior Product Analyst - Payments do?
You will lead product in the SEPA payments portion of the Dovetail offering in Europe. You act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) both within Dovetail/Fiserv and with clients and prospects. You foster and lead partner relationships and expectations.
As a Senior Product Analyst - Payments, you can look forward to:
- Assisting in the creation of the hosting and on-premises solutions around SEPA payments based on target audience.
- You partner with marketing in the market analysis to identify the appropriate target audience.
- Leading the creation and maintenance of the Product Marketing Deck and sales material. You will train the sales and pre-sales team on the value of the solution.
- Supports the sales and pre-sales team in preparing and presenting the Dovetail/Fiserv SEPA strategy.
- Create, train, and maintain the Demo for the SEPA payments offering
- You will assist the sales and pre-sales team in the response to the RFPs
- Collaborating with Product Analysts and Technical Architects/Leads to define future solution enhancement
- Communicate with the client’s subject matter authorities and system users to identify business needs and/or resolve product issues, during clearing development, sales meetings and/or workshops
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Analyst or product management experience
- Payments experience with SEPA
- Experience writing detailed requirements
- Familiar with standard product delivery concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication for both internal and client engagements
- Extraordinary organizational skills
- You thrive at working in a dynamic environment with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- You're detail oriented, flexible with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills, ability to think strategically
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Travel required: 25% travel may be required to travel to our European based clients as needed.
Who we are:
Enterprise Payments Solutions provides best-in-class payments and liquidity management solutions that enable banks to simplify their infrastructure and deliver effective digital transformation. Solutions are available on premise or in the cloud, scalable up and down, across functional and volume needs and offer standout customer and segment personalisation. All are based on a single real-time architecture, providing flexibility for a bank in setting the pace of its modernization. Leveraging the continuing investment from Dovetail and its world-leading client base, banks can rapidly achieve a measurable return on investment, increase strategic agility and operational excellence, optimize total cost of ownership and ensure regulatory compliance.
Dovetail solutions are underpinned by a strong background of delivering excellence and a team of talented and trusted professionals who provide sector expertise and thought leadership. This drives Enterprise Payments Solutions’ reputation as highly professional, long term partner for global and local clients.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More