You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Who We Are:
Enterprise Payments Platform provides best-in-class payments and liquidity management. Our product enables banks to simplify their infrastructure and deliver effective digital transformation. Our platform is available on premise or in the cloud, scalable up and down, across functional and volume needs and offer unrivalled customer and segment personalization. All are based on a single real-time architecture, providing flexibility for a bank in setting the pace of its modernization. Leveraging the continuing investment from Enterprise Payments Platform and its world-leading client base, banks can rapidly achieve a measurable return on investment, increase strategic agility and operational excellence, optimize total cost of ownership and ensure regulatory compliance.
Our platform is underpinned by a strong track record of delivery excellence and a team of talented and trusted professionals who provide sector expertise and thought leadership. This drives our reputation as highly professional, long term partners for global and local clients.
What does a great IT Business Consultant, Staff do?
To analyse, document and propose solutions for a large and complex payment platform, performing business level process analysis using the accepted tools and methodologies. Undertake the preparation of functional specifications and to assist in the preparation and documentation of the testing required showing that the solution meets the defined requirements.
To work alongside the development teams to provide iterative analysis of the detailed specifications and to provide a link between the business and the development teams.
• Collecting, understanding, and communicating the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test analysis that can be utilized by the solution development teams
• Analyse and document business processes
• Document the results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications
• Provide the link between the client, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
• Work with the client’s stakeholders and internal Product Management to prioritise requirements
• Contribute to the recommendation of improvements in the product
• Help design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts
• Analysis, preparation and management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met
• Communicate with the client’s subject matter experts and system users to identify business needs and opportunities
• Analyze and solve problems with integrated technology system software; determines and communicates need for technical analysis
• Develops and provides structured training classes for system users and ad hoc one on one training and user assistance as required
• Support the client during post implementation period and the smooth transition to Business as Usual Support team
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Experience in relevant field preferred (experience in cash management/payments either working at a Bank or software vendor providing payments services to banks)
• Undergraduate BS or BA Degree preferred but not required
• Demonstrated evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes and system flows
• Demonstrated experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems within the payments environment
• Working knowledge of the payment industry
• Working knowledge of SWIFT, ISO 20022 formats, low-value and high-value clearings such as SEPA, Target 2, Mexico SPEI, Fed Wire, CHIPS, USACH, BACS etc (preferably in-depth knowledge of implementing Platform that process these types of payments)
• End to end experience of the project lifecycle
• Proven experience interacting directly with end users and clients
• Fluent in English, with very strong analytical and numerical skills
• Have excellent computer skills including MS Office (Visio would be beneficial)
• Be able to work successfully as part of a growing team
• Diligent and committed to excellence
• Have excellent attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks and sound organisation of work
• Ambitious, driven and capable to deliver results while working under tight deadlines
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written, with the ability to tailor messages to a diverse audience
• Available to travel worldwide.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.