As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our vision, mission and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Success Profile Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
My favorite thing about working at Fiserv is the people. My onboarding experience was the best I have ever had! I felt welcomed and knew I could reach out to anyone for help. Fiserv knows how to take care of their associates.
Dale Dockter, Client Partner, Credit Union Solutions
I love working with our clients and being part of such a large company. The benefits are great especially the Fiserv employee stock plan -- the stock performs! I have loved watching my clients grow as financial institutions as a result of utilizing our products and services. I cherish the relationships that I formed with those folks. They are not only my clients, but they are truly my friends.
Robin Guseman, Sales Executive
The reality of being here is so far over and beyond what my expectations were. I just feel empowered when I get out of bed every day. I didn't have a background in finance or banking or anything along these lines. But that really wasn't necessary. It's really an enterprise sales environment, which means that the responsibility is not solely on my shoulders to sell or to work the process from start to finish. Our work creates an environment where I’m a part of a think-tank to deliver solutions – that is just a fantastic experience.
Jason Hughes, Senior Inside Sales Executive
Fiserv Industry Awards & Recognition
Learn about the exciting kudos we receive for providing our customers with industry leading solutions, our associates with an outstanding culture, and the marketplace with a brand to envy.Learn More
Fiserv is a FORTUNE 500 company with the Total Rewards package to match. Learn about the world-class benefits offered to all Global Sales associates at Fiserv.Learn More
Benefits & Well-Being
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
What does a great Inside Sales Executive do?
They will identify business opportunities by developing new prospects and interacting with existing prospects set by the EMEA Sales Director in order to increase interest and qualify leads for the wider EMEA Sales team, and will be responsible for handling customer inquiries promptly and effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. They will quickly understand Dovetail’s product offerings and must be able to articulate this in a clear and concise manner.
- Developing a thorough understanding of the EMEA region by researching, profiling and identifying potential accounts
- Be well versed with the issues and challenges faced by our potential prospects managing the payments and intraday liquidity departments of EMEA banks.
- Be able to articulate Dovetail’s market propositions clearly and succinctly to potential prospects
- Be proficient in the use of tools such as Salesforce, Plan2 Close and LinkedIn
- Manage the prospect database and build prospect penetration plans in assigned territories
- Building relationships, providing business information and explanations using technical and pre-sales resources
- Comfortable with cold calling to senior executive and C-level staff
- Scheduling meetings for Regional Sales Executives to meet with prospects in relative regions
- Meeting and exceeding annual targets set by the EMEA Sales Director by generating high quality sales leads in accordance with the BANT criteria
- Supporting Regional Sales Executives throughout the sales cycle where necessary
- Developing and maintaining relationships with prospects across all EMEA territories
- Diligently follow up prospective leads generated from marketing and events
- Working closely with marketing in strategising campaigns across the EMEA region
- Ability to write well-constructed sales arguments and follow up emails based on conversations with prospects
- Keep up to date with new trends, industry developments and networking events in Dovetail’s core market and be able to discuss these with prospects
- Sales Support: Able to communicate effectively with prospects by telephone and provide information about products and services. Seeks assistance from colleagues for the resolution of more complex prospect queries. Can use databases to retrieve and enter data.
- Autonomy: Able to communicate effectively with prospects by telephone and provide information about products and services. Seeks assistance from colleagues for the resolution of more complex prospect queries. Can use databases to retrieve and enter data.
- Influence: Interacts with immediate colleagues.
- Complexity: Performs routine activities in a structured environment. Requires assistance in resolving unexpected problems.
- Uses basic information systems and technology functions, applications, and processes.
- Demonstrates an organised approach to work.
- Learns new skills and applies newly acquired knowledge.
- Follows code of conduct and organisational standards.
- Has sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with colleagues.
- Contributes to identifying own development opportunities.
- Goal oriented with a desire to thrive in a high energy, target driven sales environment
- Self-motivated, driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Natural sales profile and problem solving skills
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Strong, persuasive verbal and written communications skills
- Willingness to adhere to activity reporting requirements
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Microsoft Office and general PC skills
Who we are:
Enterprise Payments Solutions provides best-in-class payments and liquidity management solutions that enable banks to simplify their infrastructure and deliver effective digital transformation. Solutions are available on premise or in the cloud, scalable up and down, across functional and volume needs and offer standout customer and segment personalisation. All are based on a single real-time architecture, providing flexibility for a bank in setting the pace of its modernization. Leveraging the continuing investment from Dovetail and its world-leading client base, banks can rapidly achieve a measurable return on investment, increase strategic agility and operational excellence, optimize total cost of ownership and ensure regulatory compliance.
Dovetail solutions are underpinned by a strong background of delivering excellence and a team of talented and trusted professionals who provide sector expertise and thought leadership. This drives Enterprise Payments Solutions’ reputation as highly professional, long term partner for global and local clients.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.