You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Who We Are:
Enterprise Payments Solutions provides best-in-class payments and liquidity management solutions that enable banks to simplify their infrastructure and deliver effective digital transformation. Solutions are available on premise or in the cloud, scalable up and down, across functional and volume needs and offer unrivaled customer and segment personalization. All are based on a single real-time architecture, providing flexibility for a bank in setting the pace of its modernization. Leveraging the continuing investment from Enterprise Payments Solutions and its world-leading client base, banks can rapidly achieve a measurable return on investment, increase strategic agility and operational excellence, optimize total cost of ownership and ensure regulatory compliance.
Dovetail solutions are underpinned by a strong track record of delivery excellence and a team of talented and trusted professionals who provide sector expertise and thought leadership. This drives Enterprise Payments Solutions’ reputation as highly professional, long-term partners for global and local clients.
What does a great Shared Services Financial Analyst do?
A Shared Services Financial Analyst plays a very meaningful and impactful role within Finance as it will partner with our Project Managers within Enterprise Payment Solutions Group and Shared Financial Services Groups. You will responsible for supporting and utilizing existing internal financial reporting tools to help prepare client financial reports. In return, you will be provided opportunities to develop further skill-sets in Finance or Project management, all while learning about the business unit.
- Ensure adherence to project policies and awareness of GAAP standards
- Working cross functionally with US or London based Client Project Managers and Shared Financial Services around all internal billing and financial reporting
- Supporting client programs, not limited to, ensuring all various client contracts have been shared with the Shared Financial Services group
- Lead and Support client specific end of month/quarter/year financial close processes
- Support project managers with any necessary reconciliation of expenses, outstanding client invoices and various client milestone payments due dates
- Support PMO with financial analysis in preparation of draft AOP and financial forecasting of global projects within the Enterprise Payment Solutions group business unit
- Support in maintaining a high level of progress and reporting to both clients and business unit leadership team
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other related fields
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skill set (Pivot Tables, Macros, Data Mining) required
- Detail oriented and process driven
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and meet required timetables
- Ability to embrace change and work to achieve goals
- Ability to articulate clearly, across all horizontal and vertical matrices of business and/or supporting business lines
- Career aspirations in Project Management, PMO or Financial Planning & Analysis corporate functions
- Understanding of Atlassian JIRA and similar reporting tools
- Understanding of revenue recognition and financial forecasting
- Understanding of GAAP standards
- Proactive with an ability to work independently and within a team with excellent interpersonal skills
- Support in actively seeking opportunities for operational efficiencies
Fiserv is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.