You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
About the Role:
The Implementation Analyst, is a key role in deploying Fiserv products for Bank Solutions clients. You are typically the primary contact for our clients concerning product installation within the Risk and Fraud product set. You will work closely with Clients, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Development and Support teams. This is a demanding yet exciting role that brings a great sense of accomplishment for you personally in achieving the goals of Fiserv and most importantly our clients.
In this role, you will be responsible for the hands-on installation of new applications or application updates along with the initial support of these applications. Implementation and support will be completed one of three ways; remotely installing the applications, walking the client through the installation or installing the applications while on-site. You will be required to perform customer interactions and hands-on knowledge transfer before and during these implementations.
As a member of the team, you will provide a level of support during the implementation life cycle of these products. This includes understanding requirements, defining implementation approach, implementing the solution and documenting any issues including resolutions. After successful implementation the role requires providing customer support to these clients until successful turnover is completed with the Operations Support team.
Typically this work will be completed under broad supervision and advice may be sought for certain matters. You will plan, conduct and manage assignments while reviewing progress and evaluating results. Review of work is not detailed allowing for substantial latitude for action or decision. You are expected to provide regular progress status reports to management. Emphasis is placed on accomplishment of broad objectives and assignments along with recommending changes in process and procedures.
About our Business:
Bank Solutions delivers technology products and services for community, regional and large financial institutions, whether they process in-house or through an outsourced service center. Our Implementations team is a key part of our client and service delivery team. These individuals focus on partnering with our clients to implement our core technology products, surround solutions and product integrations.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Liaising with Fiserv clients, third party providers and other Fiserv Business Units to facilitate implementations
- Assist in determining implementation requirements and deliverables based on client needs and project scope
- Perform remote and/or on-site Fiserv application implementations
- Provide follow-up product support for Fiserv’s clients via telephone, email, and other Fiserv contact channels
- Deliver professional and timely client communications regarding project updates, ongoing support items and product implementation services
- Thoroughly track, organize and document all product implementation and support related activities
- Ensure time is tracked and recorded accurately in the time tracking system
- Develop and maintain a full understanding of Fiserv products, services, best practices and company standards
- Provide ongoing input to the continual improvement of implementation process and procedures
- Consistently create a positive experience for Fiserv clients and colleagues that builds strong relationships and fosters client loyalty
- Keep current with relevant industry trends and best practices
- Travel may be required
- Perform other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business is preferred
- Equivalent work experience may be substituted
Job Related Experience:
- Experience in customer facing projects or a client support role
- Experience in the banking industry is a plus
- Ideal candidates possess strong analytical problem solving ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (internal and client facing)
- Excellent follow-up skills, attention to detail
- Knowledge of Banking Risk and Fraud
- 10% travel may be necessary depending on the client/project demands.
- Typically this work will be completed under broad supervision and advice may be requested as needed
- Work under pressure; causes could be deadlines, work load, unforeseen events or client escalation
- Work for extended hours when necessary
- Participate in 24x7 on-call support during certain phases of the project schedule
- Occasionally required to work evenings and weekends. Sometimes with little advanced notice.
- Project assignments are billable work that are limited-term in nature.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.