You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Benefits & Well-Being
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 23,000 associates around the world, we're pushing the boundaries of what's possible with deep expertise and a dedication to innovation.
At Fiserv, you'll find a collaborative environment that values partnership and flexibility. Our rare combination of expertise and innovative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We're helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
About our Business Unit: Bank Solutions delivers technology products and services for community, regional and large financial institutions, whether they process in-house or through an outsourced service center. This group is responsible for product management and development, service delivery and client support related to the Fiserv bank platforms – Premier, Precision, Cleartouch and Signature. Each comprehensive suite helps clients improve customer service and streamline back-office operations by providing mission-critical banking functionality while also serving as a delivery channel for an array of other advanced, value-adding Fiserv solutions.
What does a great Implementation Analyst do?
The Implementation Analyst is responsible for leading successful implementations for Fiserv’s Enterprise Content Management solution titled Integrated Teller. These implementations are for new clients and existing clients. The analyst engages directly with the client to from the project kickoff through go-live. In addition, the analyst will provide support on Integrated Teller for other associates on a tier III basis and assist managers with client escalations.
This is a fast paced position requires flexibility and the ability to easily accept and manage change. The analyst must have the ability listen and understand the client’s business problems and opportunities. This will allow them to provide direction to the clients to achieve their objectives and success.
As part of the implementation process the Implementation Analyst will utilize business analysis techniques, tools, and common templates.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Have a thorough knowledge base of the Teller product suite.
- Understand the project scope including Fiserv responsibilities and the client responsibilities for the implementation.
- Know when to escalate requests outside of the scope or specified responsibilities to the project manager
- Promptly communicate progress and any potential problems to project manager for awareness and/or resolution
- Have a clear understanding of project milestones and delivery dates.
- Provide the client with thorough overviews, workshops and knowledge of the Teller application. This includes training of the client’s internal training department (train-the-trainer).
- Support the client through user acceptance testing, mock implementations, go-live and post go-live including tracking and ensuring correction of any defects found.
- Conduct internal and external demonstrations of the Teller product.
- Ability to travel approximately 30%.
- Performs other duties as required
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science and/or related field preferred; equivalent work experience may be substituted.
Job Related Experience:
- Minimum of 1 plus years of client facing customer service role.
- 2 years or more of teller or banking experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the financial domain, preferably banking
- Strong self-motivation with excellent time management skills, including ability to work on time sensitive projects to meet deliverables by expected due date.
- Analytical skills to assess client business need, identify solutions, and manage requirements.
- Work on multiple projects if necessary
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Active listening skills to understand what people say and document those statements
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Self-motivated with self-accountability and strong organizational skills to effectively manage time, projects and follow-up
- Ability to exercise appropriate judgment/decision making skills to ensure client success
- Up to 30%
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.