Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Our developers are encouraged to be extremely creative. They’re thinking about design and user interface and decide how to create experiences that delight the customer when they log on.
Wade F, CIO, E-Payments
We’re looking for the most innovative people -- those who work with technology all the time, especially as a hobby. We want engineers that have built their own servers, used a raspberry pi kit, or have played LAN games. Because of our size and industry dominance, we have every opportunity that a developer would want. We are working with the newest versions of cutting edge technologies. Fiserv has so many opportunities. You can’t lose.
Will Casey, Manager, Application Support Engineering
Our associates may work purely as product developers working on multi-tenant platforms, maturing them over time by adding new features, getting rid of technical debt, and advancing technologies. This is the area where the most creativity and innovation takes place.
Eric Drudge, VP Technical Product Development
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
The DevOps Manager will be a part of an exciting, fast-growing technical organization. You will work as part of a multifaceted enablement team to lead and optimize the software delivery lifecycle that are crucial to a fast-growing development operation. This position drives the delivery of technically complex customer facing products that involve cross team priority alignment and teamwork. Successful candidates will be well organized leaders with a strong software development background who can prioritize well and communicate clearly at different levels. She/he will be responsible for leading a team to support clients with Software Development & Operations engineers. Leads projects from deployment and operations, including new programs and software modifications. Collaborates with Client services, Service Partners, and Production control teams to figure out client and business platform needs.
As a DevOps Manager, you can look forward to:
- Solving technical and engineering problems and execute on the solution through the development, testing and architecture teams.
- Working multi-functionally with client services, service partners, development, and release management teams to deliver on the product roadmap.
- Understanding and ensuring that business priorities, product roadmaps and IT capabilities (technology and resources) are aligned for the growth of the business
- Providing guidance to the development support and operations teams and other departments in identifying product and technical requirements. Serving as a point of contact and liaison between Software Engineering and other teams.
- Organizing software update process for existing applications and coordinates the roll-out of software releases.
- Leading and developing strong technical and operational talent
- Interacting with external and internal clients for the purpose of data gathering and design initiation.
You’re the type of person who:
You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong communication skills, and a motivation to achieve outstanding results. As an excellent team player, you’re capable of working with all levels of the organization while driving goals and product support and operational efficiencies!
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- 6+ years of experience working in a DevOps environment driving continuous improvement, while building and managing a CICD pipeline.
- High school diploma required.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- A completed bachelor’s degree in IT, or an associate degree in Computer Programming, or Engineering, Computer Science Certifications or equivalent education in a related discipline is preferred.
- 3+ years of management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Core Banking products, Fiserv Core knowledge would be preferred but not a must.
- Experience leading a team of developers and operational engineers.
- Knowledge of Cloud computing services including servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, and intelligence to help offer a solution of faster innovation, flexible resources, and economies of scale.
- A superior understanding of how critical project completion is to client satisfaction.
- A solid understanding of the relationship between software and hardware interaction.
Minimal (less than 5%)
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes.
Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.