You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Client Technical Support Rep do?
As a Client Technical Support Representative, you will have an exciting and unique opportunity to provide client support to are bank and/or credit union clients. Accurate and timely work in this job is vital to our clients as it can “make or break” the relationship our clients have with their customers. Associates who are successful in this position will experience great job satisfaction and fulfillment in their day to day customer interactions as they help our client achieve their goals and learn the nuances of core platforms and products.
As a Client Tech Support Rep, you can look forward to:
- Answering incoming client inquiries, primarily phone calls – At least 70% of time on average.
- Under general supervision, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve moderately complex functional technical and/or operational problems.
- Working primarily within direct Client Services team. Interacts and works in partnership with other provided contacts.
- Effectively organize and present information to Subject Matter Experts.
- Utilize the tools and systems provided to complete assigned responsibilities.
- Attain an advanced knowledge of all products within a designated domain.
- Understanding of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques, and ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School Diploma required with 2+ years of work experience; Associate degree or higher preferred
- Experience working in the banking/financial industry OR have technical experience
- Customer support experience working with both internal and external clients
- Flexibility to work after hours/on-call/weekends as needed basis
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience working in banking or financial services industry preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to maintain professional presence at all times
- Ability to interface with all levels associates and managers for both internal and external customers
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with daily processing efficiency requirements
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (L1)
- Client Focus: Demonstrate ability to work independently to resolve a majority of client inquiries and manage engagements to provide a positive client experience. Customer-oriented approach to handing client calls/cases (via phone, e-mail, or case).
- Communication Skills: Proficient written and verbal communication skills. Proficient interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Result Orientation: Ability to organize and plan out time between various activities. Executes more than one activity or task simultaneously and delivers on performance targets/expectations.
- Leadership: Ability to influence clients effectively while troubleshooting.
- Industry Knowledge: Basic understanding of the banking/financial services industry.
- Technical Knowledge: Ability to use summarization and simplification techniques to explain technical concepts in simple, clear language appropriate to the audience; Ability to monitor, measure, and optimize individual and combined utilization of application, hardware, software and telecommunications components to meet customer requirements.
Learn more about us.
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today – financial services at the speed of life. With 24,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks.
Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.