Client Tech Support Representative, Staff
Do you thrive in a dynamic, committed, and professional environment and would you like to be a part of a team that positively effects change? Are you up for a challenge of driving client experience forward?
You can “Find Your Forward" as part of our team at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 member, and you will join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 23,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services with deep expertise and a dedication to innovation.
It is an outstanding time to join Fiserv and take on a rewarding and challenging role that helps to drive significant change in a rapidly evolving and growing organization.
About our business:
America's bankers have long relied on Fiserv to help them increase operational efficiency, comply with regulations, minimize risk and gain new business insights. Bank Solutions, part of the Depository Institution Services group, delivers comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities but all of them help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers’ expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions are able to preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels. From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes.
Want to be a part of a team that effects change? Join our team and see why Fiserv is one of the Most Admired Companies!
As a Technical Client Services Representative you will provide clients with quality technical support for Bank Solutions New Accounts product lines. You will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment and be supported to creatively solve problems. You will be involved in systems evaluation, application-level troubleshooting, product-level consulting and software installation. You will enjoy solving the puzzles and take pride in building client relationships.
- Independently handle client calls, issues and escalations with minimal supervision. Effectively research and problem-solve to determine resolutions to reported problems.
- Thoroughly track, organize and document all support related activities.
- Work with Fiserv clients and other Fiserv associates on the features and operation of Fiserv’s ATM and ACH application’s enabling them to successfully use Fiserv products to achieve their business objectives.
- Act as a point of escalation for complex product related questions to the team. Test changes to existing software and assure existing features continue to work as required and changes work as expected.
- Review documentation and deliver professional and timely client communications regarding project updates, ongoing support items and software enhancements and corrections.
- Build valuable relationships with large bank and high priority clients as to maintain a high-level of client satisfaction.
- Degree in business, finance or related field preferred
- 1+ years of Technical Support
- 1+ years of technical customer support experience and/or financial services experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Mainframes, Servers, & TCPIP communication is a plus
- Knowledge of FISERV products and systems is a major plus.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More