You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
As a Data Center Technician, you can look forward to:
A successful candidate will be highly skilled, detail-oriented, results driven, a strong leader and enjoy working in a fast paced, challenging environment. The candidate will be required to work professionally and independently with little supervision or direction; demonstrating the ability to collaborate effectively with various internal teams, third-party vendors and business leaders to achieve business goals.
You must be able to:
- Ability to quickly and effectively learn/work with new technologies and project requirements.
- Ability to focus on numerous details, identify and rank priorities and consistently produce high quality results in
- a complex environment.
- Knowledge of server and distributed storage hardware.
- Knowledge of networking hardware, IPV4 TCPIP and fiber optic technologies.
- Experience with change management and incident management processes.
- In-depth experience with Data Center Hardware Installation
- In-depth experience with Data Center Cabling Installation
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products to generate documents, spreadsheets and tracking tools.
- Top shelf communication skills with the ability to coordinate with management, extra departmental employees, project managers and 3rd party vendors.
- Very self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to drive results in team workload as well as personal workload.
- Schedule will be 10pm-9am, 4-10 hour shifts with one weekend night required. Shift differential is 12%
- Shifts are subject to change as the needs of the business may necessitate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a 24x7 -365 production Data Center
- Experience working with IT Hardware (Tier 1)
- Experience installing low-voltage communication cable (Fiber – Cat 6), IT Hardware and peripherals
- Candidate must have the ability to lift 50 pound and the ability to climb and work at heights of 6 to 12 feet.
- High school/GED minimum
- 3+ years of experience in a large data center environment.
- 4+years of general IT experience.
- Travel required: Up to 10%
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Business or related hands on experience
- 2+ years hands on experience utilizing ticketing tools,
- 2+ years hands on experience creating reports and metrics analyzing performance, workload, risks and capacity limitations; advanced knowledge of spreadsheet tools and models
- Strong decision-making skills, accountability and commitment to stay motivated in a fast-pace, high pressure environment with strong process documentation skills.
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.