You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great User Experience Researcher/ User Experience Design Professional do?
Fiserv is seeking a User Experience Researcher (level commensurate with years of experience) to proliferate the voice of the customer for a suite of financial services products.
In this role, you will work collaboratively with product, engineering, and commercialization to incorporate research-based insights into the product development strategy and lifecycle.
As a User Experience Researcher, you can look forward to:
- Immersing yourself in our customers journey to identify the largest pain points and ideas for new, high-impact directions for our products
- Collaborating with product managers throughout scoping and researching a new project to make sure we are solving the underlying problems for our users
- Performing usability testing with end users before new features go live in our software and mobile app
- Running pilot programs for new product launches, and communicating findings back to our product and engineering teams
You are the kind of person who:
- Likes to see a project through to completion, from developing the initial research plan to supporting the product and engineering teams through the final product launch
- Is known for their storytelling abilities, and can help a CEO or a junior software developer understand the value of research findings
- Launches and iterates quickly, learning from each cycle of feedback
- Has experience building user personas, prototyping, and planning remote studies
- Strives in a collaborative, agile software engineering environment
- Bachelors Degree is required
- 3-7+ years performing User Research (level and title will be commensurate with years of experience)
- Masters degree or certificate/boot-camp in a human-centered design, UX Research, or similar program
- Financial Technology, Payments, Banking, or Financial Services industry experience
- Experience with incorporating quantitative and qualitative methodologies
Minimal travel required. One to three domestic trips per year.
*Please submit a portfolio of research projects in your application*
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.