You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Product Analyst do?
As a Product Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as the liaison between the business and the product and technical organizations to ensure the appropriate processes are followed for development requests
- Opening project requests for technical and product driven initiatives
- Assembling documentation and providing training to new hires within the product and technical organizations on time entry and the development request process
- Auditing and approving time entry submissions on behalf of leadership
- Perform high level troubleshooting support for Clarity (system used for development requests and time entry)
- Communicating project status on a regular basis and upon request to multiple teams throughout the organization including leadership
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Minimum One (1) year of payments industry or product / project management experience
- Familiarity with standard software development concepts
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience with Jira or similar product management software
- Experience with Clarity or similar demand management software
- Experience with Kanban or similar Agile product development methodologies
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.