You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
The primary responsibility of the Partner Support Specialist is to establish, develop, and maintain a relationship between CardConnect and its sales partners. The Partner Support Specialist serves as a liaison to transition the integrated sales partner from the on boarding process into becoming fully operational with CardConnect. The candidate also acts as a point of contact to provide ongoing support when needed.
• Understand the specific details and needs of CardConnect integrated sales channels.
• Offer assistance throughout the pre-sales process (application completion/ submission).
• Provide education/training on all of CardConnect's operational systems, procedures, and products.
• Assist with the navigation and usage of applicable CardConnect systems, forms and statements.
• Maintain ongoing knowledge and understanding of all CardConnect products, as well as the activity and portfolio performance of our sales partners.
• Serve as a communication touch-point for integrated sales partners to connect with internal teams.
• Maintain communication throughout the resolution of outstanding issues.
• Manage interdepartmental communication to own research and resolution of escalated issues effectively and efficiently.
• Detail-oriented, team player with exceptional organizational, problem solving and communication skills
• Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills; Microsoft Excel experience preferred
• Strong phone etiquette; call center experience preferred
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to build and foster relationships with sales partners
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and systems
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum 1 to 2 years of customer service experience
• Experience with PC and MS Office suite
• Internet research/analytical thinking experience
• Experienced in written and verbal communication
• Flexibility to work after hours/on-call/weekends as needed
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 to 4 years of workforce experience
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.