You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
As a Supervisor Customer Service I, you can look forward to:
• Managing a team of employees and assisting them to hit their daily goals
• Improve team performance and procedures
• Communicating effectively and professionally with both internal and external merchants and agents
• Maintaining organized records of reports and data
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Analytical, problem-solving, and decision making skills
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft office
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• 1 to 3 years of workforce experience
• Flexibility to work after hours/weekend as needed
• Experience/understanding of the industry
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.