Client Partner III- Credit Union SolutionsJob ID R-10080884 Date posted 06/16/2017 City King of Prussia State/Region Pennsylvania Country United States Additional Locations Remote, Connecticut; Remote, Delaware; Remote, Illinois; Remote, Indiana; Remote, Kentucky; Remote, Maryland; Remote, Massachusetts; Remote, New Hampshire; Remote, New Jersey; Remote, New York; Remote, Ohio; Remote, Pennsylvania; Remote, Rhode Island; Remote, West Virginia
This position can be remote but located in the upper mid west/north east. The territory covers clients in Illinois to New York
Provide comprehensive solutions to Fiserv’s credit union clients. Serving as the primary contact for the client’s executive and/ or senior level managers, you will be responsible for managing and growing the overall relationship with key decision makers and influencers at approximately 35 assigned clients to create customer loyalty and increase revenues. This position will leverage Fiserv solutions to maximize client’s growth and profitability, utilizing various company resources to ensure client satisfaction, retention and increased profitability for Fiserv.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with the credit union CEO/President and other key senior executive and operational decision makers.
- Understand the politics of client’s organization in order to appropriately influence decision makers.
- Understand the credit union’s business challenges, strategic objectives, competitive standing, and critical success factors to determine the best Fiserv solutions.
- Leverage Fiserv internal resources to establish and maintain an effective relationship with the client.
- Develop and document an Account Plan at least annually that includes the integration of other Fiserv business units, establish a course of action to accomplish specific goals, and take the lead on the Account Plan with other business units.
- Promote client attendance at Fiserv sponsored events such as annual client conferences, regional client conferences and user group meetings.
- Develop a plan to proactively secure timely contract renewals.
- Monitor client satisfaction, facilitate improvement as needed, and regularly stay in touch with client’s key stakeholders.
- Leverage industry trends and Fiserv competition knowledge to demonstrate Fiserv value proposition.
Revenue Maintenance & Growth
- Achieve annual sales quotas based on add-on products and services and renewals.
- Understand and promote Fiserv capabilities, solution sets and match those with client’s needs, ensuring that Fiserv increases wallet share with each client through compelling business unit cross sales and Fiserv Enterprise Solutions sales. Enterprise Solutions include Digital Bundle (such as Online Banking, Online BillPay, and Mobile platforms), Card Services, and EMV.
- Develop formal proposals for additional products & services that address the client’s needs.
- Ensure a fair return on Fiserv services rendered by following up on any client receivables and negotiating a fair resolution on any items in question
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
Job Related Experience:
- 7+ years in financial industry, with successful experience selling Fiserv products or financial services, and/or related financial institution leadership experience
- 5+ years proven success in a sales position servicing major or national accounts within the financial services industry
- Proven ability to build relationships with senior management or executives and requires minimal supervision and direction
- Proven experience structuring and leading complex multi-million dollar deals
- Demonstrated success in negotiating with CEO/President and other senior executives
- Competitive sales renewal ability
- Proven track record in attaining/exceeding quota based metrics
- Strategic account planning experience required
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills that include internal communication of client opportunities, issues, escalations and external communication that includes key Fiserv messages
- Demonstrated leadership coupled with strong business acumen
- Requires ability to influence at multiple levels internally and externally to accomplish business goals
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Minimum 50% travel is required.
- Credit union industry experience
- Knowledge of Fiserv systems
- Fundamental knowledge of computer systems including host-based systems, especially financial data processing systems
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.