You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Benefits & Well-Being
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
This role is third shift
Mon-Thu, 7pm-5am Central Time
What does a great Critical Incident Manager do for Fiserv?
You’ll implement and deliver standard methodology incident management processes to include incident identification, ownership, escalation, and resolution. No two days will be the same as you will work with technical and non-technical staff running incident resolution and utilizing standards ensure that clients, Fiserv solutions leaders, and affected parties receive timely communication and long term solutions to the incidents. Bring your stellar communication here where you’ll communicate both through written and verbal methods to both technical resources as well as non-technical senior leaders, as well as multi-task while under pressure to remediate service as expeditiously as possible. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for establishing standards and procedures that maximize operations responses to encountered incidents and minimize service availability interruptions.
You're someone who remains engaged, ensuring senior leadership is aware of activities being carried out by you and the team. You are someone who is willing to provide after hours/on-call Incident Management support. This is a 24-hour, 7-day a week requirement assigned on a rotational basis in a critical environment.
You enjoy digging in and preparing Post Incident Review documents and attend Problem Management review meetings to ensure determination of Root Cause analysis.
Does this sound like the right job for you?
You’re the kind of person who can:
- Deliver standard incident management process
- Resolve incidents within established BPA and service times
- Investigate and coordinating incident resolution for all incidents
- Identify correct component teams and engage them for resolution
- Lead all Severity 1, Severity 2 tickets through to resolution including Severity 3 incidents as warranted
- Lead Emergency changes as related to a current service interruption
- Send accurate, appropriate and timely communication to internal and external partners
- Raise or prioritize service requests which needs urgent attention
Additionally you have:
- Technical background in either networking, application development or technical application support.
- Proven thought and intellectual leadership skills
- Capacity to provide strong leadership under duress in combination with the ability to make concise decisions that have broad impacts and can articulate their risk/benefit calculus for a given situation.
- Proficient in ITIL service management framework
- Advanced trouble shooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy - has Broad based foundation of IT knowledge with an intermediate to advanced technical understanding of application architectures, database technologies, LAN and WAN networking and security principles.
Required Qualifications For Consideration:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or high school diploma/GED
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an IT function, of which 3 years of experience has been in a second line support role or leadership role
- Experience and conversant in the use of Incident and Change Management processes according to ITIL framework
- Experience communicating with members of Senior Leadership
- Experience in Technical Writing preferable for RCA
Preferred Qualifications For Consideration:
- ITILv3 certified for Change and Incident
Learn more about us.
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today – financial services at the speed of life. With 24,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and handle money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and superior products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to build better outcomes
Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they help improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.