You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Help Desk Analyst do?
This position is responsible for monitoring and troubleshooting hosts and transition authorization approvals in a Help Desk / Service Desk environment. Providing monitoring and support on issues related to ATMs and POS transaction authorization hosts; making and receiving calls, troubleshooting alerts and documenting steps taken. The Help Desk Analyst's role is to ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Monitor and troubleshoot Host connectivity and telecommunication incidents
- Monitor and troubleshooting POS/ATM transaction authorization hosts and transaction denials
- Initiate and receive calls to and from clients, data centers, service companies and telecommunication vendors to resolve incidents.
- Research and investigate customer inquiries related to transaction authorization hosts.
- Document reported issues, troubleshooting steps and actions taken.
- Work on automation projects and deliver solutions to the business that drive meaningful impact in terms of efficiency savings, additional revenue, quality improvements, and client satisfaction
- Follow established guidelines to accomplish tasks and solve routine/non-routine problems.
- Play an active role in process discovery, analysis, and optimization of business systems
- Attend on-going training to achieve level of technical skill needed to solve more complex problems.
- Meet the individual customer service call volume and quality expectations.
- Build knowledge and attain certification in various intelligent automation tools
- Evaluate Technical Complexity among automations and help in prioritizing use cases and solutions
- Participate in continuous process improvement in order to improve service, reduce costs, and improve quality.
- Team player with ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options, recommendations, and additional actions relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks and resolving escalated concerns
- Self-driven, able to work without constant guidance, and able to explore resolution based on extensive understanding of the function.
- Perform and complete other duties as assigned
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Analytical problem-solvers with a knowledge of computer hardware and software often make the best help desk analysts.
- Communication – help desk analysts must be able to communicate clearly via telephone, email, or chats and display strong listening skills to fully understand a customer’s issues and needs
- Organizational skills – keeping files on ongoing issues and notes about specific customer repairs are important in helping help desk analysts identify and correct problems and work seamlessly with other members of the help desk team
- Customer service – help desk analysts must show patience, understanding, and empathy with customers at all times to make sure customers are taken care of in a timely and respectable manner
- Troubleshooting – help desk analysts need to be familiar with all the steps in the troubleshooting process for all kinds of errors and computer issues to quickly and effectively resolve customer problems
- Analytical – it is important that help desk analysts scrutinize every detail when confronted with a computer hardware and software issue to ensure that they are getting every piece of the puzzle in order to apply the best procedures for dealing with a particular problem
- Multitasking – it is not uncommon for help desk analysts to work on two or even three issues on any given
- Ability to work Day or Swing shift
Preferred Experience for Consideration:
Computer skills – strong knowledge operating systems, networks, programming languages, firewalls, and routers are crucial for help desk analysts. They must be familiar with upgrades and installations and common technical issues that can arise with Windows, Cisco networks, mobile applications, and more
Learn more about us.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the eighth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with our card solutions team. Card Services authorizes and settles point-of-sale (POS) and ATM transactions, monitors and drives ATMs, provides nationwide switching of debit, credit, prepaid and ATM transactions, and owns the Accel® Network. We provide clients with proven solutions to maximize profit, reduce cost, and mitigate risk.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.