You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a successful Warehouse Generalist do?
As a Fiserv Warehouse Generalist you will be trained and expected to, Perform basic picking of materials for production based on priority to ensure production goals and conformance with delivery date commitments. Satisfactory performance requires fundamental planning, scheduling skills and base knowledge of clientele and methodology. This job level requires incumbent to quickly learn to perform multi-tasking and to focus concentration for extended periods.. Safe operation of a forklift including elevated heights upon completion of onsite training and certification. Problem solving is a responsibility and sometimes requires inquiry and evaluation to resolve issues.
Rotating 12-shift from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Week one: Work 36 hours (Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday)
Week two: Work 48 hours (Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday)
Then the schedule repeats starting back with week one. The candidate must be able to work weekends to work this schedule.
You can expect the following:
- Receiving on the job paid training and work in a climate controlled environment.
- Daily assignment of production work and supervision to associates reporting to shift.
- o Defined goals in productivity, quality and attendance for both individual and team performance.
- Being mobile and in a standing/walking position with ability to lift up to 40 pounds regularly.
- Using your hands to handle objects and to perform keyboarding as well as to reach and grab objects.
- Be able, as it is necessary, to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel.
- Successful performance requires good vision including close vision.
- Working with associates in team effort to further company goals concerning productivity, safety, quality and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Receiving an attendance bonus on a quarterly and annual basis for achieving perfect attendance.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, but not required.
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume production environment and understanding of production concepts.
- Prioritizing work assignments based on deadlines and fulfillment requirements
- Strong mechanical aptitude and time management
- Experience operating a computer workstation
- Deep knowledge of production operation
- Ability to work overtime during peak periods
- Work requires incumbent to be mobile and in a standing / walking position with ability to lift up to 36 pounds regularly. Uses hands to handle, finger, or feel objects and to perform keyboarding. Also uses hands and arms to reach, grab and carry objects. Sometimes it is necessary to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel. Successful performance requires good vision abilities including close vision.
- Requires efficient PC user.
- Requires the ability to stay under control while working with continually changing multi-tasks in a deadline work environment.
- Must have good warehousing and inventory skills, knowledge to perform efficiently and provide quality services and timely delivery.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.