You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Project Manager, Staff do?
The purpose of the Project Manager, Staff role is to ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery. The Project Manager, Staff is responsible for the initiation, planning, monitoring execution, and delivery of large / medium sized scope and budget projects. They partner with key business stakeholders to ensure a successful start-up and completion of a project. Projects typically impact a single business unit or functional area. The Project Manager, Staff is expected to work under moderate supervision with oversight provided Project Management Office.
As a Project Manager, Staff, you can expect to:
- Ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery
- Provide a complete view of the overall project to all stakeholders
- Exhibit proactive behavior by engaging in project planning activities, including but not limited to: Defining the overall scope of the project; Creating and maintaining a consolidated timeline highlighting the major milestones and associated dates for project activities; Identifying and communicating project dependencies and impacts; Putting mechanisms in place to set expectations and ensure on-going control of the project (E.g., Kick off meeting, overall Project Management Approach, Risk Management, Issues Management, Change Control, etc.);
- Define project governance outlining roles and responsibilities and decision rights
- Ensure success criteria defined upfront to promote alignment and actively manage to expected project outcomes. Ensure Adherence to Fiserv’s Project Management Methodology.
- Keep all stakeholders (internal & external) engaged in the project, aligned on expected outcomes and informed about what is occurring throughout project.
- Ability to lead multiple, concurrent projects.
- Proactively communicate the project’s progress on an on-going basis, ensuring transparency throughout project lifecycle. Provide leadership and key stakeholders with the information and venues to make effective, timely decisions.
- Maintain project artifacts throughout the life of the project. Support all related project tracking methods and systems to ensure accurate project information is available and is reported on time.
- Lead project team in brainstorming, root cause analysis, or similar problem solving techniques to assist in resolving issues, architecting solutions, or defining process improvements.
- Performs other duties as required
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Engineering, Technology or related field
• PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent required
• 5+ years of professional experience as a Project Manager or equivalent position responsible for defining and managing project scope, timelines, profitability, and effective delivery of solutions
• At least 1 year experience working with a PPM tool such as HP PPM, Clarity, or Planview
• Proficient with Project Management tools such as MS Project
• Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and methodologies, as well as, project lifecycle
• Experience in driving medium – large size projects within an organization
• Financial industry experience and/or manufacturing
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
• Master’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Technology or related field
• ITIL, Lean, or Six Sigma
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.