You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Production Control Score Champion- 3rd shift
Work Schedule: 12 am to 8 am, Sunday- Thursday.
- Perform basic professional, varied and challenging job planning along with scheduling jobs for production priority flow to ensure production goals and conformance with delivery date commitments. Satisfactory performance requires fundamental planning, scheduling skills and base knowledge of clientele, production control technology and methodology.
- This job level requires incumbent to quickly learn to perform multi-tasking and to focus concentration for extended periods.
- Problem solving is a significant responsibility and sometimes requires inquiry and evaluation to resolve issues.
- Sometimes supervisory or technical assistance may be needed for work except for work that incumbent earlier performed. Incumbent is expected to retain skills and work know-how so that future work will not require assistance. Must be able to quickly learn to define issues, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusion.
- Works from oral or written instructions and a variety of job specifications and work documents --- all in English.
- Mentor, train, cross-train and assist associates under your leadership to enable them to excel, grow and advance.
- When all necessary work information is not available incumbent must assemble missing data and escalation when needed.
- Physical requirements include walking, standing, sitting, and the use of hands to process work and use keyboard. May on occasion exert or lift up to 40 lbs. Successful performance requires good vision abilities including close vision.
You can expect the following:
- Receiving on the job paid training and work in a climate controlled environment.
- Daily assignment of production work and supervision to associates reporting to shift.
- Defined goals in productivity, quality and attendance for both individual and team performance.
- Being mobile and in a standing/walking position with ability to lift up to 36 pounds regularly.
- Using your hands to handle objects and to perform keyboarding as well as to reach and grab objects.
- Be able, as it is necessary, to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel.
- Successful performance requires good vision including close vision.
- Working with associates in team effort to further company goals concerning productivity, safety, quality and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Receiving an attendance bonus on a quarterly and annual basis for achieving perfect attendance.
Work requires incumbent to be mobile and in a standing / walking position with ability to lift up to 36 pounds regularly. Uses hands to handle, finger, or feel objects and to perform keyboarding. Also uses hands and arms to reach, grab and carry objects. Sometimes it is necessary to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel. Successful performance requires good vision abilities including close vision.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, but not required.
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume production environment and understanding of production concepts.
- Prioritizing work assignments based on deadlines and fulfillment requirements
- Strong mechanical aptitude and time management
- Experience operating a computer workstation
- Deep knowledge of production operation
- Ability to work overtime during peak periods
- Experience in staff leadership, delegation and mentoring for individual, team and company success
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge:
- Requires efficient PC user.
- Requires the ability to stay under control while working with continually changing multi-tasks in a deadline work environment.
- Must have good warehousing and inventory skills, knowledge to perform efficiently and provide quality services and timely delivery.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.