You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Manager, Client Implementations do?
The Manager, Client Implementations will provide onboarding support to Fiserv client institutions and processors to ensure customer expectations are exceeded. This role will manage workflow and monitor client request queues to ensure implementation tasks are completed timely and accurately in accordance with client expectations. This position will also provide instructional guidance for handling complex issues; analyzing and resolving problems for clients by aiding the associate to determine and explain the best solution for the problem.
As a Manager, Client Implementations, you can expect to:
- Review and approve card program changes and trend opportunities for department development.
- Interfacing with other internal departments and/or clients to follow up on customer requests.
- Proactively identify operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with key Fiserv client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
- Reviewing associates' performance, providing timely feedback, and coaching for improvement where needed.
- Represent customer and operational requirements to internal Fiserv organizations.
- Responsible for own work flow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate internal Fiserv resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• 3+ years experience managing associates in a high paced work environment
• Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services.
• Must understand secure and non-secure card personalization requirements per industry standards.
• Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
• Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
• Strong change management skills, including leading associates forward through transformation
• Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as a leader of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
• Effective coaching and development skills, including coaching associates to deliver a high-caliber client experience
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
• Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.