You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
Job Title:Machine Operator
Schedule: 1st shift 12 hr 7am-7pm
2nd shift Sun-Thur 4PM-12AM
3rd shift 12 hr rotating 7pm-7am
Ability to work weekends, overtime, and holidays
What does a Machine Operator do at Fiserv?
At Fiserv, we create and deliver business-critical communications to financial institutions, insurance providers, billers, retailers, and travel and entertainment companies nationwide through transactional document production and delivery. We take great measures to ensure our operations run at the highest level of confidentiality and efficiency by paring skilled talent with world-class equipment.
As a Production Operator at Fiserv, you'll be trained on how to set up and operate different printing and insert machines. Additionally, you will carry out the task of making adjustments to the machines to ensure work accuracy while responding to equipment error messages. You will perform quality checks, confirm quantity produced, ensure the batch is accurate per the order ticket, and set up the equipment.
What you will do:
- Operating equipment (embossers, printers, inserters, etc.) used in the credit card personalization or credit card statement print/mail process.
- Performing data entry to update systems.
- Verifying accurate material used and ensure embossing is completed in accordance with industry standards.
- Responding to equipment troubleshooting to resolve machine and job-related problems.
- Consistently doing Quality Control on the work you are performing.
What you will need to have:
Basic computer skills (data entry, PC navigation) and uses hands to handle, finger, or feel objects and to perform keyboarding.
Proven ability to read, write, and communicate in the English language
Ability to stand 95% of your shift and lift between 20 to 50 pounds
What would be great to have:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience in a fast paced, high volume production environment and understanding of production concepts.
A team player that works well with others but can also work independently
Perks at work:
- We’re #FISVProud of our commitment to your overall well-being with a growing offering of physical, mental, emotional, and financial benefits from day one.
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance with paid holidays, generous time off policies, including Unlimited Recharge & Refuel for qualifying associates, and free counseling through our EAP.
- Plan for your future with competitive salaries, the Fiserv 401(k) Savings Plan, and our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Recognize and be recognized by colleagues with our Living Proof program where you can exchange points for a variety of rewards.
- Prioritize your health with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options and a range of well-being resources through our Fuel Your Life program.
- Advance your career with training, development, certification, and internal mobility opportunities.
- Join Employee Resource Groups that promote our diverse and inclusive culture where associates can share perspectives, exchange ideas, and elevate careers.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.