You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Sr. Marketing Operations Specialist do?
Fiserv’s Global Business Solutions is looking for a Sr. Marketing Operations Specialist to manage the operations of our digital marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in digital marketing, is highly strategic, a team player, and obsessive with finding improvements in campaign efficiency and performance. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations, this individual will execute campaign tactics across a variety of digital marketing platforms, such as Marketo, Stensul, Calendly, and Invoca.
You're the kind of person who can manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You have excellent communication skills - including listening and presentation skills – and can work across teams (Product, Marketing, Sales, and Technology) to drive innovation and results.
In This Role, You Can Expect To
• Execute end-to-end ad-hoc and automated campaign orchestration using Adobe Marketo and other marketing automation platforms.
• Provide campaign reporting and performance insights to marketing stakeholders and campaign requestors.
• Manage multiple Marketo instances, admin settings, and configuration changes.
• Provide best practice and subject matter expertise to marketing requestors in a wide range of digital marketing activities – particularly email marketing, marketing automation, and direct response strategy.
• Train marketing team members on using marketing technology products, such as Stensul, and encourage self-service adoption.
• Develop and create documentation and campaign playbooks for various marketing processes.
• Manage project plans for multi-tactic digital marketing campaigns.
• Manage expectations with stakeholders on hard deliverables and project timelines
• Groom requirements and tickets in Jira for engineering teams and resources, when appropriate
Travel - 10% post pandemic
Basic Qualifications For Consideration
• 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, with an expertise in marketing automation
• 3+ years marketing agency experience
• 2+ years of experience working with clients in Financial Services or highly regulated industries
• High attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• An intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn about the payments industry and marketing technology.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.