As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Prefer candidate to be located in Central to Western time zone territory
What does a great Sales Executive do?
This is a quota-carrying sales position that is responsible for driving efforts to expand and grow Fiserv market share and presence in the industry through execution of business, value-driven solution sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Targets potential leads and pursuits within the Card Services arena; plans and selects the most appropriate sales strategies and approaches to gain entry into clients in assigned territory. Utilizes business solutions and financial knowledge, executes competitive sales tactics, and makes compelling presentations of Fiserv solutions (across all Fiserv Business Units) to effectively persuade and frame client opportunities. Coordinates deal crafting and positioning; enables client decision to close. Shares industry, solution, deal and sales “best practices” knowledge with sales community.
In this role, you will:
• Be the key initiator of creating and closing net new business to drive profitable revenue by selling Fiserv Card Services solutions within designated territory or assigned accounts.
• Drive strategies, tactics and account plans to identify, qualify and secure new Fiserv clients to meet sales targets.
• Manage the effective and rapid movement of leads through the sales process, including: qualification of prospects; assessment of potential client needs; presentation of Fiserv solutions; and expeditious closing of business.
• Independently develop selling strategies for assigned accounts and effectively interfaces regularly with executive levels.
• Leverage executive level contacts to develop greater account coverage and create demand.
• Develop strategies to utilize key influential individuals within client’s decision process and creates action plans to influence decisions Secures funding for future customer initiatives by linking Fiserv’s solutions to client’s business issues to gain credibility at executive level.
• Recommend new value-add solutions through unsolicited proposals to create customer demand and helps customer identify and measure the impact of the proposed business improvement.
• Build internal and external industry networks to remain current on industry trends and describes Fiserv’s value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the customer.
• Articulate to the customer how Fiserv is better positioned than the competition to meet their business needs and objectives.
• Prevent objections by uncovering customer concerns early and building consensus towards a mutual solution based on customer requirements.
• Develop long term client and business relationships based on mutual value and trust, resulting in repeat business for Fiserv.
• Manage client expectations appropriately to ensure mutual satisfaction for the client and Fiserv Maintains prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting in the eCRM system.
• Practice the Fiserv Way of Selling philosophies and skill sets Shares industry, solution, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with the sales community.
Basic qualifications for consideration-
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years selling experience with a track record of meeting sales targets
• 3 + years in solution sales experience in Financial Services and Payments
• Experience in selling complex solutions into financial institutions
• Experience working in large, matrix organization with hundreds of products/services
• Demonstrable talent and skill in the areas of prospecting, lead generation, opportunity development, sales strategy development and execution, sales forecasting, and driving opportunities to close
• Establishes rapport based on professionalism and active listening skills
• Understands the sales process, development
Travel Required: 50+%
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.