Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
- Overall 8+ years of experience in developing enterprise applications in .Net and Angular 5+
- Knowledge with hands on experience in technologies like .Net Core, .Net Framework 4 or above, C#
- 3+ years of experience in leading delivery of team consisting of 4 to 8 developers and ability to resolve technical impediments for team
- Experience of creating responsive applications for web and mobile platforms.
- Good understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies such knowledge to support the needs of the business
- 3+ years of Hands-on experience Rest APIs
- Experience in Single Page Applications state management leveraging browser storage and in-memory databases
- Experience of developing cloud native applications is preferred.
- Good understanding of SSO implementations
- Experience in using CICD tooling such as TFS build pipeline or GitHub
- Understanding of implementing tools for security like Voltage, Sonatype, WebInspect, Fortify, MFA (Ping, Centrify, Access Manager), LDAP
- Understanding of server less architecture and Solid principles
- Good understanding and experience of working in agile scrum methodology
- Should have excellent communication skills
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.