Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
We are looking for tech-savvy individuals with excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to independently execute work tasks in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment, and proven experience of building and implementing card payment solutions using VisionPLUS.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
- 10+ years of experience with VisionPLUS as an architect, technical SME or senior developer
- 3+ years of solution architecture experience in the cards and payments industry
- Expertise in consumer and corporate card payment products (debit, credit, prepaid), card issuing platforms, end-to-end payment authorization process and card schemes
- Deep technical expertise in 2 or more VisionPLUS application subsystems from either CMS, FAS, TRAMS, MBS and VMX
- Deep understanding of the overall VisionPLUS architecture, including common aspects like security, framework, integration between modules, monetary and non-monetary transactional flows, points/rewards modules and data extraction and reporting
- Hands-on experience in architecting and designing enterprise solutions
- Knowledge of CICS, COBOL and z/OS, including JCL
- Familiarity with scheduling tools like CA-7 and Control-M
- Knowledgeable about card payments industry standards
- Deep analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills, strong customer focus and teamwork/collaboration mindset
- Highly proficient in spoken/written English and Spanish
- Ability to speak, write and read in English (advanced intermediate level)
- Knowledge of payment authorization switches (e.g., Base24) and Fraud prevention solutions (e.g., Falcon Fraud Manager)
- Experience with Microfocus Enterprise Server emulation for CICS/Cobol applications
- Knowledge of Kafka or similar messaging and streaming technologies
- Agile development experience
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.