Application Security, Senior
Want to be a part of a team that effects change? Join our team and see why Fiserv is one of the Most Admired Companies!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains expertise in performing Business Application Security compliance assessments to identify compliance gaps Application Security standards and guidelines supported by ECS.
- Collaborates with Application Security Pen testing team and Business Unit development team resources in providing a holistic governance/compliance oversight to business units as related to Application Security.
- Perform ongoing Application Security audits to ensure that the security posture is not compromised.
- Working with Application pen testing team and business groups in facilitating compliance requirements.
- Responsible for educating, monitoring, auditing, advising, and reporting of Application Security efforts.
- Supports written messages with relevant data, information, examples and demonstration.
- Provide technical guidance and mentor team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or a High School diploma and +7 years of professional work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in application-level vulnerability testing and/or code-level security auditing and/or senior level coding.
- Web application security experience. Knowledge of database, application, and Web server design and implementation.
- Good knowledge of application Security Architecture and should be able to perform application architecture reviews from security point of view.
- Familiarity with Security Standards and groups (OWASP, WASC, NIST, PCI).
- Research and maintain proficiency in exploitation, tools, techniques, countermeasures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Prefer Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle in a large enterprise.
- Familiarity with at least one network and web application vulnerability scanners as well as source code analysis tools.
- Identifies causes and effects, by using ‘if A … then B’ thinking, and uses this to prioritize issues.
Who we are Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 23,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with deep expertise and a dedication to innovation. We have an exceptional team and we would love to hire someone who is looking for a fun, collaborative, dynamic environment where hard work is rewarded and recognized.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
•Apply using your legal name
•Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More